014

Chapter 14 Preparation of Medicinal Bath

When Xie Yun returned to the courtyard, it was already night.

Xie An had been waiting for a long time, and when he saw his figure, he immediately greeted him: "Master, you are back."

Xie Yun nodded: "How is the situation today?"

Xie An smiled and said: "Young master, don't worry, the potions you made are good, and you will sell them as soon as you take them. Today, five bottles of potions were sold for a total of 80,000 taels of silver. I also bought back spiritual food, and I also bought some medicinal plants. You are really amazing, young master. Now many people outside are asking about you."

Xie Yun said: "Take care of your mouth."

Xie An replied with a smile: "Don't worry, young master, with your reputation, no one will know that you can make medicine."

Xie Yun glared at him, feeling more courageous, how could he speak.

Xie An said: "By the way, young master, my cousin has been promoted today. Thanks to your body quenching potion, my cousin is currently consolidating his cultivation in the room."

Xie Yun glanced at him, and said with disgust: "You have to hurry up yourself, the big man is still compared to a pair."

Xie An curled his lips and argued, "Master, it is wrong to discriminate against Shuang'er. Don't worry, I am now a 3-star warrior and I will be promoted in a short time."

Xie Yun snorted softly and said, "Don't embarrass me."

Xie An grinned: "Young master, you are now an intermediate pharmacist, should we go to the county to have a test? Let me tell you, it's better to have a test. I heard that the pharmacist's guild has a lot of benefits, and many spiritual plants that cannot be bought are available in the pharmacist's guild. However, it seems that there are still tasks to be released."

Xie Yun's mind moved, and he said lightly: "Tell me in detail."

Xie An pursed his lips and smiled, and immediately explained what he knew: "The Pharmacist Guild is affiliated to the Alchemist Association. I heard that it is the same as the Mercenary Guild, and can issue tasks for anything they need. In addition, as long as the members of the Pharmacist Guild buy things in the guild, the price will be 10% cheaper, whether it is medicine or spiritual herbs. There are also spirit beads distributed every month, and they can also exchange experiences with other pharmacists. Senior pharmacists will even give storage bags..."

Xie Yun's eyes lit up: "You mean a storage bag?"

Xie An nodded: "Yes, young master, high-level pharmacists all have storage bags, otherwise, there would be nowhere to put many spiritual herbs. This is the benefit of the pharmacist guild."

Xie Yun is a little moved. Storage bags are not rare in the last days. As early as the eighth year of the last days, someone has researched a kind of space mustard, which uses the energy contained in jade to capture space loopholes and open up a small space. This kind of jade ornaments is very beautiful, and it is very common in the last days. Xie Yun himself has several. However, in this world, there are very few storage items. There are only three in the entire Xie family. The second uncle once had a quarrel, so the original owner will remember it deeply.

Xie Yun was moved for a moment, but still shook his head. Pharmacists are divided into grades. Under normal circumstances, martial apprentices may be able to refine intermediate-level potions, but they will definitely not be able to refine high-level potions. He has mental power to cheat. Although refining high-level potions is no problem, how can he explain it to the outside world.