031

Chapter 31 Is it so easy to be a father?

When Xie Yun came out of the room, his whole spirit seemed to be a little different.

In the past few days of closed-door research, Xie Yun has gained a lot. Relying on the exercises given by Jing Ran, he calculated a set of internal energy operation methods. Although there is only one level, but for him, the current practice is enough, and he can improve in the future. His current cultivation is here. Without that state, it can only be like this for the time being.

However, it is really different with the practice method. Xie Yun knows that his talent is not good. In the past, the progress of meditation practice was very slow. After having the practice method, the difference can be clearly felt. It is no wonder that there are many masters in big places. A single practice method can make him such a good-for-nothing. What kind of cultivation speed will it be for a person with good talent.

Xie Yun had some guesses about Jing Ran's life experience in his heart, but quickly put them aside. No matter who Jing Ran was, now he is just a poor man, the father of his own child.

"Master, you are out."

"Young master, are you hungry? You need some food."

As soon as Xie An and Li Qi heard the noise in the room, they immediately went forward to meet them.

Xie Yun nodded, and said, "Prepare me some meals." Now his chest was hungry and his back was pressed against his back.

Xie An quickly said: "Master, you have been in retreat for eight days."

Xie Yun was surprised: "Eight days?" He didn't notice it at all.

Xie An said: "On the second day of your retreat, the fourth young master came to say goodbye to you. He is going back to Qingshi Town. After the young lady gave birth to a child, he said he would come to say goodbye."

Xie Yun nodded. He knew that the fourth brother would not stay in the county for too long. The old man of the Xie family had a strong desire for control, and he was focused on guarding against his uncle. Now the big house is supported by the fourth brother.

Xie An went on to say: "Master, all the things you ordered have been bought back. In addition, some of the elixir in the medicine field are about to mature. I have already established a relationship with the shopkeeper of the Four Seasons Pharmacy in the county. Look at these elixir. Let's sell them, or keep them for our own use."

Xie Yun thought for a while, and said, "Leave ten plants for each type of elixir, and sell the rest." Anyway, the elixir matures quickly, and keeping ten plants is enough for him to refine the medicine.

Xie An was overjoyed, and grinned: "Little one takes orders."

Xie Yun saw that he was very happy, and was about to tease him, when he suddenly remembered that Jingran's medicinal bath was about to run out, so he hurriedly asked nervously, "How is Young Madam?"

Xie An smiled and said, "Young Master, don't worry, Young Madam is fine. She walked around the yard today. There are still two medicinal baths you prepared, and they can be used for another two days."

Xie Yun breathed a sigh of relief: "What about others?"

Xie An said: "Young Madam is tired from walking around, and just went back to her room to rest, Young Master, would you like to go over and have a look?"

Xie Yun nodded, turned around and walked to Jing Ran's room. This time he was able to deduce the exercise method, and Jing Ran helped a lot.

In the house, Jing Ran was fast asleep, and after seeing him for a few days, his stomach seemed to be getting bigger.