108

Chapter 108 Changes in the Ruins

"Father, why hasn't he woke up yet?" Xie Bo squatted on the ground bored, and poked the man who was covered in dry blood, dirty and completely invisible.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched. How did he know, but the man's vitality was very tenacious, and it took only two days to save him. Although he was not awake, his injuries were recovering extremely quickly.

Xie Bo broke out a spiritual fruit and fed it to him. He sighed and said, "Oh, two spiritual fruits have been wasted. If you don't wake up again, I won't give you the spiritual fruit."

Si Yi joked: "Bo'er is so generous, it would be nice to give my uncle a few spiritual fruits."

Xie Bo curled his mouth, and said nonchalantly, "Uncle, don't tease me. We have a lot of spiritual fruits. If you like it, I'll give it to you. I'm not a stingy person."

Si Yi said: "Tsk, the brat has grown up, what does the food guard look like in the past."

Xie Bo was dissatisfied, and was about to refute...

"Hmm..." The people on the ground murmured in pain, and then, a cold breath erupted from their bodies, and they opened their eyes vigilantly.

"You're awake." Xie Bo said happily, "I'm your savior."

Qin Sui was taken aback, looked around, looked at the child in front of him, twitched the corners of his lips, and said, "Thank you." He must have been rescued, and dangers abound in the secret realm. Except for those with children, their hearts are relatively soft, and others will not meddle in their own business.

Xie Bo took out a spiritual fruit for him, and said with a smile, "I'll eat it for you. You just woke up after eating the spiritual fruit."

Qin Sui was surprised. This is the seventh-level Hongyuan fruit. The child gave it to him. Didn't the adults say anything? However, he found that the adults really didn't seem to care much.

Si Yi was curious, the man finally woke up.

Xie Feng was on guard. Before he was sure whether this person was good or bad, he didn't dare to relax his vigilance. He sat cross-legged next to Xie Bo. As long as this person moved a little bit, he would never forgive him lightly.

Si Qin showed a look of pity. This man is so pitiful. Most of his blood has been sucked dry, not an inch of his skin is intact, and his clothes are also tattered. What a pity!

Mu Qi and Liang Yuguang, each performing their duties, stood vigilantly not far away.

Xie Shu practiced cross-legged, not knowing what happened.

Xie Yun fell into deep thought. His mental power had already been stretched very far, so he had no time to pay attention to others.

Qin Sui was relieved, it was only normal to be on guard. He rescued people at will in the secret realm. If there was no guard, he would start to be vigilant instead. Immediately, he was not polite, picked up the spiritual fruit and swallowed it in a few mouthfuls. Anyway, the adults didn't say anything.

The taste of Hongyuan fruit was the same as the sweetness in his throat just now. Qin Sui immediately understood that the child should have helped him before, otherwise, he would not have woken up so quickly.

A stern look flashed across Qin Sui's eyes. Since he survived the catastrophe this time, the person who killed him will never feel better. He looked at Xie Bo with gentle eyes and said, "My dear Qin Sui, thank you little friend."

Xie Bo immediately closed his eyes with a smile, and generously patted his chest and said, "Small meaning, about raising your hand, you have to remember to repay the favor, you know? My name is Xie Bo, my father is amazing, my father is also amazing, and my brother is also amazing. You have been in a coma for two days. I am the one who woke you up, you know. The kindness of saving your life should be repaid by the spring, and you will be my little brother from now on."