151

Chapter 151: Gathering in South Korea

On the way to South Korea, Xie Yun practiced the medicine garden space again.

Now his compatibility with the medicine garden space has reached 75%. After he advances to Martial Emperor, he can incorporate the medicine garden space into his dantian. Only in this way will he truly feel at ease.

At this time, in the medicine garden space, on the blank land, he had already planted a lot of elixir.

The spiritual marrow he had obtained formed a spiritual spring, and the cold marrow that Jing Ran had obtained also turned into a cold spring in the space. Sushuijinglian and ice flower, these spiritual plants that need a specific environment to grow, are now in the Under the watering of Xie Yun's supernatural power, several flower buds have bloomed, and I believe he will be able to reap something in a few months.

Xie Yun was overjoyed. It is really convenient to have a medicine garden space, and he no longer has to worry about elixir. He only hates that the space is too small, and he can only plant three or five psychic plants, otherwise, the land will not be enough.

Of course, Xie Yun also understands in his heart that the formation of a small world is not so easy. The medicine garden space has already laid a solid foundation and has taken a big step towards success. He should actually be content.

Xie Yun regretted it for a while, and soon cheered up again. The upper world is vast, and he can always find a way to advance to the space. His medicine garden space now has Lingquan and Hanquan. In the future, he plans to build a small volcano .

In short, everything is developing in a good direction.

After arriving in South Korea, it was easy to inquire about Mr. Fang's news, and they all gathered near the imperial city.

The news of the destruction of the Hong Kingdom undoubtedly made things worse for South Korea. There were still many powerful people around them watching over them. All of a sudden, the whole of South Korea entered a state of serious preparations for war.

The Kingdom of Qing and the Kingdom of Hong were destroyed, because Xie Yun's methods were too quick, and the people of the two countries had no time to move rescuers, and the passage to the upper realm had already been occupied by experts from the Hengwu Continent. It's not serious, as long as the exit of the passage is firmly guarded, no matter how many people come down from the upper realm, they can only deliver food. After all, in the duel of King Wu's strength, they have the best time and place, and the people in the upper realm have nothing to do.

However, South Korea is different. After many experts made a fuss, South Korea quickly found reinforcements. The current situation in South Korea is like two armies facing each other, with an endless stream of experts joining from both sides.

However, the real losers are actually only the elites of the Hengwu Continent.

Xie Yun has already seen it very clearly. It is said that the two sides are fighting. The masters sent by South Korea are slaves who once went to the upper realm from Hengwu Continent. Most of the dead are just cannon fodder. It's not easy to cultivate in the future.

The upper realm captives they captured before, including the former Emperor Qing, were once again severely beaten.

Gu Yan was speechless. He was so ashamed that he couldn't bear it. Xie Yun's attack on the Hong Palace was indeed ruthless. However, such a despicable method from the upper realm made him feel even more ashamed.

He really couldn't believe that there were people in the upper world who were so daring to control a continent's masters to death. This is simply insanity.