165

Chapter 165 Leaving the Secret Realm

Xie Yun was a villain first and then a gentleman, and said respectfully: "I have offended you so much today, I still hope that seniors will be gracious."

Hou Mengliang sighed. After beheading Han Qingfeng, he knew in his heart that he would definitely not be able to get Han Qingfeng's storage bag. He had no strength left at this moment, and he couldn't even stand up and walk. Otherwise... When he fully recovered, these people would have no choice but to put him on the saddle.

Hou Mengliang was silent for a while, then sighed: "Forget it, you have helped me once."

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Thank you, senior."

Xie Yun took out a elixir and said, "Please recover for a while, senior."

Hou Mengliang's complexion was a little slow, a pill was better than nothing, and in the secret place of red flames, if he really became a useless person with no mobility, he might not be too far away from death.

"Father!"

"Daddy..." Xie Shu and Xie Bo looked surprised.

Xie Shu shook the storage bag.

Xie Bo held a very beautiful space seed and said excitedly: "This old guy is so rich."

Xie Shu said: "There are still many pills, elixir, and magic tools, father..." Xie Shu was surprised and delighted: "There is also a map."

"Really?" Xie Yun was emotional. They were lost in the desert for several months. The map was too important, but soon, Xie Yun was disappointed. The map did not mark their location at all. This is a broken map, or in other words, this is a broken map drawn with countless blood. On it, there are only places where the ancestors have set foot.

The corners of Gu Yan's lips twitched. It's not good for them to divide up these things in front of the God of Valor.

Hou Mengliang was also very helpless in his heart. However, just like an old saying, people have to bow their heads under the eaves. Even if he is a martial god, there is nothing he can do at this time.

Xie Yun said: "Senior Hou, may I ask where this is?"

Hou Mengliang was surprised and said, "You don't know?"

Xie Yun shook his head: "We have lost our way here and have been trapped for several months."

"It's impossible!" Hou Mengliang was categorical. It is impossible for people who have been trapped for several months to be so intact. These people are neatly dressed, and there is not even a trace of injury on their bodies.

Gu Yan nodded and said, "Senior Hou, that's true. We were trapped for more than three months."

Hou Meng Xinliang was shocked, and said: "This is a small secret place in the desert oasis."

Gu Yan, Xie Yun, and Mianmianxiangpei, what is this place? However, Xie Yun quickly remembered that he had planned to come and explore the mirage he had seen before, but he did not expect that they were already inside it.

Hou Mengliang was in a complicated mood, and then he remembered that according to the cultivation of these people, they shouldn't have come here at all, maybe they got some kind of opportunity.

Xie Yun said: "Senior, do you know how to get out?"

Hou Mengliang said: "The front convenience is the exit of the secret realm. If it weren't for that, Han Qingfeng wouldn't dare to turn against me."

Xie Yun breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he could go out, he was afraid of walking in the desert.

After Hou Mengliang recovered a bit, Xie Yun summoned everyone to leave together. They didn't announce their names from the beginning to the end. Of course, Hou Mengliang didn't ask much.