176

Chapter 176: Hosting a Banquet

After a quarter of an hour...

The formation of Hengwu Villa was removed, and the gate slowly opened.

A neat line of guards stood quickly on both sides of the gate. They looked like gatekeepers without looking sideways. However, those who knew the formations would find that the place where they stood could be attacked or defended. As long as they activated their respective guards, the gate of the villa would be invincible.

Lu Weifeng stepped out of the door, glanced around, and said, "I'm sorry for the long wait, everyone. The owner is deeply sorry. Today, the owner specially arranged a banquet, and I sincerely invite everyone to have a gathering."

Huang Silang said worriedly: "Lord Lu, just now..."

Lu Weifeng smiled casually: "It's a small matter, you don't have to worry about it."

Zhang Yang was worried: "That's the Lin family."

Lu Weifeng said lightly: "Anyone who has scruples in his heart can leave on his own. The owner of the villa hosts a banquet, and he doesn't force anyone."

"Hahaha." Li Ruoxu laughed loudly: "It seems that today is the right time for me to come."

Lu Weifeng's eyes flashed, and he said with a smile: "So it's Elder Li, the owner has been waiting for a long time, please!"

A waiter quickly stepped forward: "Elder Li, please."

Li Ruoxu didn't show it on his face, but a look of displeasure flashed in his eyes. He is the elder of Yujian Shenzong's Keqing, and he is a six-star martial artist. Hengwu Villa actually sent only one waiter to lead the way.

"Junior brother." Feng Ling'er's expression turned ugly.

"Brother Xu." Gu Yi glanced at the waiter with disdain, and said arrogantly, "Let Gu Yan come, and I'll talk to him."

"Yi'er, if you have something to do today, you should restrain your temper." The beautiful woman's soft voice and light words made Gu Yi furious.

Li Ruoxu didn't realize that the undercurrent of wives and concubines was raging, so he said humbly: "The guests do as they please, let's go."

Gu Yi's complexion changed, Li Ruoxu's words were obviously biased.

The waiter smiled slightly: "Holy One, please."

Li Ruoxu stepped into Hengwu Villa, and immediately found that the villa seemed to have just been cleaned, without feeling any blood at all, as if the battle just now had never happened.

Yun Qian looked around and exclaimed, "What an exquisite formation."

Li Ruoxu said: "Can you see it?"

Yun Qian said ashamedly: "No, this formation is exquisite, and I am far behind. If the Great Elder comes, maybe it can be cracked, but it's a pity..."

Yun Qian is saddened, and now the Yun family is torn apart, some people follow the third uncle, and some people follow her to seek refuge with Li Ruoxu. Fortunately... Fortunately, Ruoxu is very capable. I feel sorry for her family's great changes and help the clan to break through the bottle. With Ruoxu's help in the future, the Yun family may be able to rise again.

Yun Qian firmly believed in her choice.

She never felt that she was actually surrendering the Yun family.

Li Ruoxu frowned slightly. He knew a thing or two about formations and had put in a lot of effort to study them. However, he couldn't see any traces of the formations in Hengwu Villa. He could only feel a very mysterious aura of laws.