059

Chapter 59 The second brother is back

It will take another half a month for Xie Yun to retreat.

When he opened his eyes again, before he had time to check his newly promoted cultivation, he saw Jing Ran standing beside him with a tired face.

Xie Yun suddenly became a little shy. Although he has a good figure, he is still a little embarrassed to be seen by his wife naked. Of course, more importantly, he has not seen his wife's body yet, so he always feels that it is not worth it.

"Ma'am." Xie Yun said shyly.

Seeing him like this, Jing Ran suddenly had a feeling like a stick in his throat. He wasn't molesting a good woman, and Xie Yun only had his neck exposed in the water, but his expression was... as if he had done something to him.

Jing Ran hurriedly said: "Since you're awake, clean up quickly and come out, I'll wait for you outside." After speaking, he left in a hurry without looking back.

Xie Yun was a little disappointed. He hadn't shown his abs to his wife yet, but...the wife must be shy too. Xie Yun thought about this, and his mood became excited again. He hurriedly got up from the bathtub, took out another water-gathering talisman, cleaned himself again, put on a clean shirt, and looked in the mirror.

It feels really good to advance to two ranks. Seven-star warriors are already high-level warriors. One, two, three-star warriors are elementary ranks, four-five-six-star warriors are intermediate ranks, and seven-eight-nine-star ranks are high ranks. As advanced seven-star warriors, he can clearly feel that he has undergone significant changes. His vision, touch, and five senses seem to have been greatly improved, and his abilities have also become very abundant. Although it is still very difficult to cultivate three-level mutant plants, the difficulty is not impossible.

Xie Yun was a little overjoyed. To refine the mid-level gene liquid, what is needed is a third-level mutant plant. At the same time, to improve Shu'er's talent, what is needed at the initial stage is also a third-level mutant plant. In addition, Jing Ran's body can also start the next stage of treatment...

Xie Yun confirmed once again that the best way for him to practice is to advance to rank, and he can take better care of his wife and children. Others are afraid that his foundation will be unstable if he advances too fast, or that taking pills will cause hidden dangers, but as long as he can advance, all worries are fine.

Xie Yun checked the remaining spirit beads in the bathtub, feeling a little surprised. He has two dantians, and the energy required to advance to the rank is huge. This time the promotion went smoothly. He thought that there would not be many spirit beads left in the bathtub, but he didn't expect there to be so many.

Xie Yun put away the Lingzhu, and then stepped out of the room.

Jing Ran was sitting on the chair with a tired face. Seeing Xie Yun coming out happily holding the Lingzhu, he couldn't help but sneered and said, "You have to thank brother-in-law and young master Zhan Da."

Xie Yun was taken aback: "They came here? What's the matter?"

Jing Ran was furious. God knows how tormented he has been in the past few days. Xie Yun started to advance without saying a word, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly became violent. If he hadn't had a consonant eye to see something was wrong, how could this guy survive alive?

Jing Ran said angrily: "I borrowed Lingzhu from them, but my brother-in-law was not enough, so I borrowed it from Young Master Zhan."

Xie Yun didn't care about it, just a little spirit beads, and said in a good voice: "I borrowed it, but it's my fault. Don't you have enough spirit beads? I will make more money in the future, and I won't let you be short of money to spend again."