100

Chapter 100 Opening of the Secret Realm

Two days before the opening of the secret realm, the group finally arrived at their destination.

The nearby market town was already full of people. Xie An asked three inns in a row, and all of them were full.

"My son, what should I do?"

Xie Yun said helplessly: "Forget it, let's go and have a look around, the child has to find a place to settle down."

"Hey, kid, what are you guys doing here?"

Xie Yun was stunned for a moment, and realized that the martial artist was asking himself. He quickly saluted and said, "I have seen the senior, and the junior took his wife and children to visit relatives in Yunzhou, and happened to pass by here."

"Okay, it's none of your business. Hurry up and don't be an eyesore here."

"Yes." Xie Yun replied respectfully, and hurriedly left with his wife and children.

They have encountered such a situation many times along the way. There are only one hundred and eight keys to the secret realm of the Qing Mansion. However, there are many people who want to obtain opportunities. Without the key, what should they do?

Grab it--

They have seen before that, just because of a little suspicion, one party insisted on killing the other party completely. If Jing Ran's skill in arranging the formation was not so good, no one would find their traces, and a big battle might be inevitable.

Most of the robbers were strong martial artists, even those who were robbed were martial artists.

Only those who are below the level of military commanders can enter the Qingfu Secret Realm. In order to gain opportunities and be promoted to generals, many eight-star and nine-star martial masters went crazy and hunted around.

Of course, they must have done a good job on the bright side. Killing people will definitely silence them, and they will definitely not ruin their reputation. If Xie Yun and the others hadn't witnessed a robbery and encountered many corpses with unknown causes of death, they would never have imagined that the usually high-ranking martial artist would be so crazy.

However, this may also be because their vision is too small. The closer they go to Yunzhou, the more experts there are. The few inns Xie An asked about just now are guarded by military generals. These people obviously already have the keys. They must have come here this time to protect the children of the clan.

Such people, no one dares to provoke them. Robbers only dare to attack those who have the keys but have no strength.

Before the secret realm of the Qing Mansion was opened, it was already a bloody storm.

Along the way, Xie Yun deeply realized that Xie Feng and others were tense in the style of the jungle. Fortunately, they had two children with them, and the one with the highest cultivation was only a nine-star martial soul. One could tell at a glance that they didn't come for the secret realm. Otherwise, it might be difficult for them to arrive safely.

In fact, even if this is the case, they have encountered robbery and murder, but luckily, martial artists with high cultivation bases look down on them, and martial artists with low cultivation bases only deliver food to them. Therefore, Xie Yunquan is very welcome to those who stand in the way. At least his purse has bulged a lot, and the children seem to have grown up and matured.

Leaving the market town, Xie An worried: "My lord, where would we go without an inn?"

Xie Yun glanced at him contemptuously. He didn't intend to go to the inn. He just wanted to stroll around the market town to get acquainted, so that they would not appear too abruptly when the acquired secret realm was opened, and be slaughtered as fat sheep.