158

Chapter 158 Song Ji's Concern

In Hengwu Continent, Xie Xun invited everyone into the palace to speak.

With Gu Yan's matter first, Gu Xinglan did not refuse. He is confident that even if his cultivation base is imprisoned, others will not be able to plot against him. Besides, the emperor of Huaguo has indeed shown his sincerity.

When they came to the main hall of the palace, Xie Xun sent an order to hold a banquet.

At the banquet, a group of people began to bargain. This is Xie Xun's home court. Xie Yun didn't intervene. The fourth brother is already the lord of a country, and he must show the majesty of an emperor. He will not interfere with any decision of the fourth brother.

He hoped that the fourth brother could be a veritable emperor, even in the face of the Xuanyuan Continent, he had to control the initiative. Therefore, when it was time to hide, Xie Yun made a respectful gesture and always put the fourth brother first.

Xie Xun knew what the seventh brother was thinking, so he would naturally live up to his good intentions. He showed the aura of a country's emperor, and after some debate, he could give thirty keys to the secret realm of Yuankong to the upper realm, and there would be no more.

Huaguo itself can only obtain fifty keys, and the other fifty keys are scattered all over the continent. Whoever gets it depends on chance.

Besides, this is the first time to contact the upper realm. Not only Gu Xinglan and others are cautious, but Xie Xun is also very cautious.

The two sides have reached an agreement for the time being, and the banquet can be regarded as a joy for both guests and hosts.

As a martial saint, Gu Xinglan came from the Baiyun Gu family, so what he said carried a lot of weight.

Although Hou Junyu is only cultivated by Emperor Wu, he comes from the largest sect in the upper world, and his status is equally valuable. His promise is useless, but with the support of the Xuantian Divine Sect and the children of the aristocratic families behind him, the matter can basically be settled, and the resistance of the five major forces will be ineffective.

In addition, Xie Xun also stated in advance that any resources in the Hengwu Continent will not be supplied to the five major forces. This requires the people of the Xuanyuan Continent to agree.

Gu Xinglan doesn't care about this. The various forces in the upper realm already have a competitive relationship. Without these forces, many people will only secretly laugh and have no objections at all.

Hou Junyu deeply hated the Han family's calculations, so naturally he would not object.

The Han family is a scapegoat, and it can't be cleaned up.

Hou Junyu made up his mind. He thought that Gu Xinglan was also being tricked, and he believed in Xie Yun's analysis. As Gu Xinglan was a martial saint, Hou Junyu certainly didn't dare to ask about the details of the incident. However, what the Gu family children said made them feel that Gu Xinglan's coming to the lower realm was instigated by the Han family.

In fact, Gu Xinglan made a big fuss with the Han family. How could the Han family not be angry? However, the Han family was indeed innocent. They didn't know about Gu Yan at all, and Qing Yunzong didn't dare to spread the matter.

Even if the five major forces are united in the same spirit, there are still differences in the end. Each family has its own secrets, and even has its own cards. It is impossible to truly treat as a family and hide everything.

Gu Xinglan made a fuss inexplicably, and the Han family was annoyed. They only thought that he was deliberately finding fault. Since the miracle appeared, the Han family has been in constant trouble, and there are many people who find fault.