051

Chapter 51 Brother-in-law Visits

Xie Yun went back to his room to see his wife.

In fact, Jing Ran was also a little surprised. He always thought that he knew enough about Xie Yun, but every once in a while, Xie Yun seemed to refresh his cognition again.

It's not that there are elixirs that can stimulate ordinary people's innate talents, but they are mid-level earth-level elixir, which can only be refined with sculpting grass. The sculpting grass is very rare, and can only be obtained occasionally in secret realms. Jing was a little surprised. He didn't expect Xie Yun to have a way to refine a elixir that stimulates ordinary people's talents.

However, after thinking about it later, he felt a little relieved. Xie Yun could even heal his body, and it seemed impossible to concoct a novel potion. Jing Ran understood that his body must be healed by the Meteor Pill, but the Meteor Pill is a real heaven-rank medicine.

It never occurred to me that Xie Yun's treatment method, although not as quick as the Meteor Pill, was able to recover to what he is now, which is already a very rare thing.

Looking up and seeing Xie Yun enter the room, Jing Ran pursed her lips and smiled: "You're here."

Xie Yun glanced at the two little guys on the bed, and said, "You're still awake?"

Jing Ran smiled slightly, with a surprisingly gentle expression, and said softly: "Wake up, and fell asleep again, the child is very good." When she found herself hugging them, she opened her eyes and hummed twice, and immediately fell asleep again.

Xie Yun couldn't help being a little jealous. Why wasn't he so easy to coax when he was holding the child.

Jing Ran chuckled and asked, "Are you done talking?"

Xie Yun nodded, and said: "I gave them the medicine. If Du Chen is lucky, he will know the result tomorrow if there is no accident."

Jing Ran frowned, and said worriedly: "You gave them the potion in advance, and in the future..." Jing Ran paused, and then said: "It's not my petty heart, but shaping talents for ordinary people. This kind of thing is too shocking. Although Du Chen and Mu Qi seem reliable at the moment, they will..." Crossing the river and tearing down bridges, Jing Ran didn't say a word, but he had experienced Jing Shan's incident, and he no longer wanted to test people's hearts.

Xie Yun smiled and explained: "Don't worry, I have thought about these issues. Even if Du Chen's talent is stimulated, it is only the lowest-grade one. If you want to improve your talent, you must continue to take medicine. However, your husband and I are not strong enough now. I want that kind of medicine. Wait, when my cultivation level improves, we no longer have to be afraid, so why worry about other things. Besides, I also decided on these two after some investigation. And..."

The corners of Xie Yun's lips raised slightly, and a calculation flashed in his eyes, and he said: "This potion has only a 30% success rate. If it fails this time, I must take a middle-grade potion next time. I am not strong enough to refine it. If they want to get the potion, they must escort me until my cultivation reaches the point where I can refine the mid-grade potion, so..."

Regardless of the situation above, as long as these two people want something, they can only obediently obey. Xie Yun has never believed in the so-called life-saving grace. He thinks that any loyalty is not reliable because of interests. Since he intends to employ people, he must firmly control people in his hands. He doesn't want to rely on feelings for everything. Feelings are the most sincere and also the most unreliable thing.

Jing Ran pondered for a while, then slowly laughed, squinted at him, and said angrily, "It's just that you have a lot of eyes." In this way, isn't it the same as pinching someone's weakness? Moreover, Du Chen and Mu Qi would probably be grateful to him for this kind of subtle pinching, but Jing Ran smiled.