187 (END)

Chapter 187: End of Text

Gu Yan was shocked in his heart: "What a vicious mind."

Yun Yi sighed in his heart, Li Ruoxu's courage is so great, if he doesn't move, he is astonishing. Today's Ascension Ceremony, many gods of war have fallen, and the layout of Xuanyuan Continent may have to be reshuffled.

Back then, he was hunted down to a desperate situation. Unfortunately, at that time, his cultivation base was not high, and he didn't have a lot of treasures to defend himself. Apart from fleeing, he had no ability to kill the enemy.

Li Ruoxu was an eye-opener for him. He took the mainland powerhouse in one pot. While Yun Yi was shocked, he still had some gloating in his heart. Killers, people will kill them. Prepare yourself to die.

Xie Yun felt a little regretful. It's a pity that he hadn't seen the scene of ascension to the God Realm after the Ascension Ceremony.

Jing Ran didn't take it seriously, he just thought it was a big show.

Li Ruoxu made it clear that using the treasure of space as a bait, those people would die because of greed. His father was also hunted down because of the secret treasure back then, and Jing Ran had no sympathy for them at all.

Jing Lan raised her eyebrows: "The Yun family is lucky."

Yun Yi didn't care. After taking revenge, he only treated the Yun family as strangers. Whether it's good or bad, it has nothing to do with him.

However, the Yun family was indeed lucky.

The Yun family didn't have a strong person in charge, and they were worried that it would harm Chi Yu, so they hurriedly left the arena early, but escaped unharmed, and then...

The Xuanyuan Continent has lost a lot of powerhouses.

Taking this opportunity, the Yun family might be able to recover slowly. In short, the Yun family was lucky to retain their strength this time.

The Baiyun Mountains are in a mess.

Many people cried bitterly.

Many people were so shocked that they forgot to respond.

"Master."

"Father..."

"This... what's the matter?"

"Quick, hurry up and save people."

"It's all the fault of the Gu family, the Gu family..."

When people are sad, people always like to vent their anger. The Gu family became the chief culprit of this accident. Of course, in fact, the Gu family was not wronged.

Gu Xinglan looked ugly, and hurriedly said goodbye and left. The Gu family suffered a heavy loss this time. Almost all the strong members of the clan and the leaders of the clan perished. He had to go back and take charge of the overall situation.

Xie Yun glanced at him sympathetically, the Gu family's mess is not easy to clean up.

However, soon there will be troubles on his side.

Venting anger is a habit of people. Xie Yun knew in his heart that Hengwu Villa withdrew too quickly, and the people brought back were intact. Those who did not have time to quit would definitely come to find fault.

certainly......

The strength of the Xuanyuan Continent is the most respected, and finding faults also depends on their ability.

It has to be said that Li Ruoxu did a good deed.

There were countless deaths and injuries among the strong in the mainland, and the status of Hengwu Villa rose in a straight line. Within a thousand years, they could almost walk sideways.