163

Chapter 163 The Two Fathers Are Found

Xie Yun moved as soon as he said, and immediately sprinkled a lot of cactus seeds with a wave of his hand.

Then, Xie Yun took out a jade bottle, made it look like watering the ripening liquid, secretly used supernatural powers to promote birth, and sprinkled the spiritual spring densely, like raindrops, falling on the desert.

Everyone was a little distressed. The Lingquan is in the secret realm of Chiyan, and it can replace the pill to replenish spiritual power. Xie Yun is too wasteful.

However, seeing the cactus quickly take root and grow in an incredible way, the joy in everyone's hearts prevailed.

A spiritual rain watered it for an entire hour, and the cactus grew from the size of a palm to the height of a person.

Xie Yun took back the Lingquan. An oasis with a radius of 500 meters was formed. The cactus was full of vitality. From time to time, they spread out their spikes to show off their might, bringing a piece of greenery and vitality to this uninhabited desert.

Gu Yan couldn't help asking: "Brother Xie, how many spiritual springs do you have?"

With such a large area, the spiritual rain has been falling for so long. Gu Yan was shocked. You must know that although spiritual springs are rare, they are also very rare, especially with such a large number.

"Hehe!" Xie Yun smiled dryly: "There are many more."

Gu Yan suddenly widened his eyes: "It's not what I thought." He has been trading with Lianyuan City for the longest time. A few years ago, Qingyue Spring was stolen, and everyone in Lianyuan City knew about it.

Xie Yun rubbed his nose and said, "At that time, I just came to the Upper Realm, poor!"

Of course, this is not the case. His medicine garden space has spiritual veins and Tao seal stones, which have automatically formed a spring. However, of course, this matter cannot be spread. It is just right to have Qingyue Spring as a cover. Anyway, the spring water will change when it leaves the spring pool. Who can say that the spiritual spring he sprinkled is not Qingyue Spring.

Gu Yan was shocked: "Do you have the space to store the spirit spring?"

Song Ji turned pale with shock: "You let me drink the bath water!"

"Pfft!" Someone couldn't help laughing. The serious atmosphere just now disappeared in an instant.

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Let's rest first, open the space door tonight, and we will leave, if..." Xie Yun frowned, and sighed: "If there is no space door, let's keep going, the desert is vast, and I don't know how long it will take."

Qin Sui said with a sad face, "Oh, you can't use external force to fly, but you can only walk with your legs. I'm afraid you won't be able to get out in a month."

Gu Yan sighed in his heart. The place where his father didn't dare to come easily really lived up to its reputation.

Jing Lan said: "Let's rest and save energy."

The cactus has taken root here, and there is a flat land in the desert. It no longer collapses one by one, and the terrain will not change even when the wind blows. Finally, there is a place to stay.

Everyone randomly found a place to sit down. Xie Yun distributed the spiritual spring. When it was Song Ji's turn, Xie Yun paused and said, "You don't need to drink it."

Just a joke, how could I not drink after walking for a day.

Song Ji picked up the spiritual spring and drank it all in one gulp. His spiritual power recovered instantly, and he didn't dislike the bath water any more.