088

Chapter 88 Redemption

Not long after, the city guard came to report that the young man in the daytime had arrived at the city lord's mansion.

Xie Yun was very annoyed to find that he was about to start busy again. First, he had to cultivate talent for the young brother. This matter would take at least half a month.

However, apart from the main tasks, other people can help with chores. The young man cares so much about his younger brother, so he must be willing to do it for him.

In addition, there are still three days before January, so Danshi Li taught him that before parting, he must prepare a gift.

Pill Master Li has a high status, and he doesn't lack anything, Xie Yunsi still thinks that if he gives him a plant, maybe he will be happier.

Of course, ordinary plants will definitely not work. Xie Yun is going to breed a hallucinogenic mutant plant. This kind of offensive plant is not as eye-catching as medicine, and it is still a growable type. Danshi Li will definitely like it.

In addition, the time to return the books in the Library Pavilion is coming soon. He has only learned the phantom body technique and Qiansi Entanglement roughly, so he must study them as soon as possible.

Calculated in this way, there are so many things he has to be busy with, and he also needs to refine the top-grade immortality potion. There is also advanced genetic liquid. Ever since he learned alchemy, an idea has been circling in his mind. If he refines advanced genetic liquid according to the method of alchemy, what kind of effect will be produced, and he is a little excited when he thinks about it.

"My lord." Xie An reminded him that the city guard was still waiting.

Xie Yun glared at him, then turned to the city guard and said, "Brother, please bring him here."

The city guard laughed and said, "Young Master Xie, many people are curious about the treatment method and have already prepared rooms in the front hall. Look..."

Xie Yun was speechless, and said: "I will go there tomorrow, those who want to watch can come by themselves."

The city guard laughed dryly and said, "Thank you, Mr. Haihan."

Xie Yun waved his hand to let him back down, a little amused in his heart, the city guard just now was obviously not the gatekeeper, Xie Yun remembered seeing him in the main hall, the main hall belonged to the city lord, the guards around the city lord appeared here, it was just trying to cover up.

It must be that the city lord was curious and wanted to watch, but he felt embarrassed, so he sent someone to make excuses. However, Xie Yun understood in his heart that the city lord had worked so hard for his grandson's body, but now he, an unknown boy, used other methods to shape his talent. The city lord must want to find out.

Xie Yun didn't care about this. Anyway, it wasn't the first time he was surrounded by people. After learning alchemy, he had a more thorough grasp of the properties of medicine. He was confident that no one would see anything bright.

After Xie Yun returned to the house, he began to study the secret method.

The next day, Mr. Xie San was very happy. The seventh son was too busy to leave, so he left the matter of entertaining the second son to him. Mr. Xie San felt that he was overjoyed, and his heart was bubbling with happiness.

Xie Feng is very annoying, but this person has an advantage in status, so ignore him, he is pestering you, if you pay attention to him, this person will immediately make progress, it is simply...

"Feng'er, this is a green jade fruit. You should try it quickly. Because of you, Lao Qi is willing to take it out. Usually we don't see it." Master Xie San smiled obsequiously.