141

Chapter 141 Lifting the Prohibition

Dao Seal Stone is the first opening of heaven and earth. It is a stone full of dharma seals. It contains the power of heaven and earth, and is full of the power of laws. It existed billions of years ago in the world, and its origin cannot be studied.

The Hengwu Continent is actually an immature world, otherwise, it would not be restricted by heaven and earth.

The Daoyin stone is the key to the transformation of the evolutionary space. Unfortunately, the world has not yet completed evolution. The human war began, constantly consuming the power of the world. Then the world changed drastically, the spiritual energy was lost, the space collapsed, the world was torn apart, and the Daoyin stone was also severely damaged.

Since then, the Hengwu Continent has been restricted by the Dao of Heaven and can no longer grow.

It can be said that the Dao Seal Stone is a law of the world, containing the power of heaven. After the medicine garden space absorbed the Dao Seal Stone, the space gradually gained the power of law, and the space evolved. Now it has formed the prototype of a small world.

At the Fanxian auction, the black lump he picked up contained a piece of resting soil, which was combined with Daoyin stone. The space of the medicine garden has soil, laws, and spring water absorbed before, making the space Evolves faster.

That's why he provoked the catastrophe of destruction.

The small world cannot exist in the world, just as one mountain cannot accommodate two tigers, the way of heaven does not allow the small world to grow, and it wants to destroy it wholeheartedly.

Xie Yun is very lucky. Jing Ran is a master of formations, and the natural formations existed before ancient times. This is the protection set by Daoyinshi. Although the natural formations have been broken, the power is still not to be underestimated.

With the help of the power of the natural formation, Jing Ran arranged the large purple formation, and countless masters in the palace helped him consume the power of thunder and lightning, so he was able to survive the thunder disaster safely.

Otherwise, no matter where he is, no matter how fast his ability repairs his body, Xie Yun is sure that he will never survive such a catastrophe, unless he gives up the space of the medicine garden cruelly.

Sure enough, it was the blessing that brought disaster, and the blessing that made disaster depended on him. Now he can be regarded as a blessing in disguise.

As for those who soaked in the Dao Yinquan and their cultivation was stuck in the bottle, it was their blessing. The Dao Yinquan was full of the power of the Dao Yin stone and contained the power of the law. Naturally, it was not so easy to advance, but If they can evolve the power of law, the gains they can get are unimaginable.

Xie Yun didn't know at this time whether it was good or bad for King Fang to advance to the rank early after taking the Martial King Pill.

In addition, the Daoyin Stone belongs to the Hengwu Continent, which contains the power of heaven. A person who soaks in the Daoyin Spring is equivalent to being imprinted with the imprint of the Hengwu Continent, and has the imprint of the world on his body. Unless he gives up himself, otherwise, he belongs to the world Of course, you can't leave easily.

Therefore, it makes sense that Jing Lan can't break through the space barrier.

Duan Zheng's situation is similar to the imprint of the world.

Human energy is always limited. If you want to manipulate puppets and master countless slaves, even a Valkyrie may not be able to do this. As the cultivation of slaves increases, the difficulty of control will also increase. Those who want to control a world by themselves Master, it is impossible.