159

Chapter 159 Going to the Upper Realm

Song Yuan never dreamed that Song Ji would actually be kidnapped when he came a few days late to save his son, and he was still willing.

Since the news brought back by Gu Xinglan and others, when they heard that there was a secret realm open in the lower realm, the first thought of everyone in Xuanyuan Continent was to go down and grab it.

However, before they could take action, Gu Xinglan hit them again. The lower realm was already under the control of the emperor, and they would only die if they tried to rob it. The lower realm was restricted by the laws of heaven and earth, no matter what expert they were, they could only display their strength as a Martial King.

People below King Wu are ready to move, but those above King Wu will naturally shrink back. It would be embarrassing to really die in the lower realm.

However, when they heard that the lower realm was willing to open to the Xuanyuan Continent, and there were 30 secret realm keys to give away, everyone's thoughts immediately became active again. The five passages in the lower realm were quickly taken over and guarded, and no one was allowed to enter.

Therefore, even if Song Yuan is a martial artist, he would not dare to break the taboo, especially, Gu Xinglan taunted, Song, Han, Hong, Qing, Zhao, these forces have controlled the Hengwu Continent for tens of thousands of years. The mainland is now on guard against the upper realm, including all resources in the lower realm, and is determined not to expand against these five forces.

At this time, Song Yuan is a member of the Song family. If he dares to break into the lower realm passage, he will definitely cause public outrage.

Therefore, Song Yuan could only wait anxiously. After the discussion was over, he would go to the lower realm to find his son. It was because his identity as the Song family was too sensitive.

It can be said that none of these forces have a good face at this time.

They thought of the target of the lower realm, but they did not expect that the lower realm would take advantage of the mentality of the major forces in the Xuanyuan Continent to resolutely keep them out. Only they know how rich the resources of the lower realm are. My heart is bleeding.

Ten days passed in a flash.

Xie Xun set up a banquet with great fanfare, and greeted him at the entrance of the Upper Realm Passage.

Although the Hengwu Continent has been suppressed, under Xie Yun's guidance, all the etiquette and customs are refreshing.

You can't take advantage of your cultivation base, you have to leave a deep impression on the upper world, and you can't make people look down upon you.

The ostentation, imposing manner, filing in line, dancing maids, solemn guard of honor, as well as the exotic flowers and plants in the palace, pavilions, towers and pavilions, all show the difference of the lower world.

Song Ji and You Rongyan were the ones who sold the Upper Realm upside down, and Xie Yun was able to set up such a magnificent scene based on the buildings, rules, and etiquette of the Upper Realm.

It is true that there is no emperor in the Xuanyuan Continent, but is composed of countless sects and families. Although there is also a city lord's mansion, but in a world where martial arts are respected, guards are of little use. Maids may be beautiful and elegant, but they will not be so orderly. Every move, including the smiling expression and the posture of pouring tea and water, are all exactly the same, which is refreshing.

"Everyone, please!" Xie Xunxiu's base was not high, but he was very imposing. Standing in the middle of a group of guards, he gave people a feeling of power without anger.