049

Chapter 49 The Spirit Grass

Seven days later, Xie Yun came to Sifu as scheduled.

Today's Mr. Xie Qi is still personable, and he is not at all tired of refining medicine day and night without sleep.

Yang Xu was very surprised. You know, refining a hundred bottles of high-grade potions in seven days, even he would be exhausted, but Xie Pharmacist looked very relaxed, and blurted out: "Thanks, Pharmacist, potion..."

Xie Yun smiled slightly, patted the storage bag, and said, "It's all here."

In addition to the 100 aphrodisiacs that needed to be delivered, he also used the remaining medicinal materials to refine thirty-eight bottles. Moreover, for experimentation, he also refined a lot of aphrodisiacs of lower quality, fifty-six bottles of mid-grade and seventeen bottles of low-grade. It was useless to keep them at home, so he simply brought them all.

The man nodded, turned his head to look at Yang Xu, and motioned for him to check the quality of the medicine.

Xie Yun took out one hundred medicines, winked at them with a smile, and said with a smile: "This is one hundred aphrodisiac medicines, and I have refined some of the remaining medicinal materials. These medicines..."

Xie Yun smiled very meaningfully, as if asking if they need to strengthen their yang.

The man's face darkened, and the low air pressure on his body unconsciously radiated out.

Yang Xu wanted to speak, but the man didn't say anything, so he could only hold back.

Xie Yun put on Yang Yaoshi's shoulder with an air of familiarity, and said, "I'll give you two bottles in a while, we don't care about who we are with."

Yang Xu suddenly didn't want it anymore, he just felt that Xie Yun's appearance was so cheap, and when he said it from his mouth, it seemed that he was not capable enough and needed to strengthen his yang.

Xie Yun quickly laughed and said, "Oh, why are you so nervous, it's fun, it doesn't have to be something to use."

Yang Xu's complexion softened, and the man sitting in the middle of the room also softened slightly.

The two immediately became calm. Xie Yun's words reached their hearts. Men, what's wrong with liking a little fun, so they also felt pleasing to Xie Yun's expression of deep meaning.

Xie Yun sneered at this, only saying that these two people have duplicity, they obviously want what they want, but they still keep their dislike, just like when they were women.

Si Yi's face was flushed with restraint, and he wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh, which made him really uncomfortable.

Yang Xu quickly checked the potion and nodded at the man.

The man paid the bill readily, and quickly left the Si mansion with the accompanying bodyguards. From the beginning to the end, the man did not leave his name, except for a few words from Yang Xu that he was the leader of the dragon scale guard of the Yang family in Fucheng. Xie Yun and Si Yi did not know anything about the rest.

Xie Yun curled his lips, thinking that these people are really hypocritical, and they have to hide their heads and show their tails when buying an aphrodisiac. However, it is really rare to be taken advantage of, and he won't feel bad about getting a few more. Of course, the most important thing is that he really saved the storage bag, so he can give it to his wife.

Xie Ya came over with her stomach straight, patted her chest with lingering fear on her face, and said, "Finally, I'm gone. It's hard for me to move around these people at home. Why are they here?"