054

Chapter 54 Auction (2)

Then, not long after, the auction entered a real climax.

Yue Mei said in an extremely seductive tone: "The time everyone has been looking forward to for a long time has come, let's guess what item will be auctioned next--"

"Elixir!"

"Elixir--"

Someone downstairs shouted, the value of the elixir can be seen to be extraordinary.

Xie Yun also began to concentrate. He is different from others. Erysipelas will be produced in his body if he takes too much elixir, and it will also affect his cultivation base, but he has no such worries. Gene fluid can remove impurities in his body. What he lacks now is his cultivation. Only when his cultivation is high can he refine higher-level medicines.

Yue Mei is enchanting and coquettish, and said with a coquettish smile: "It seems that everyone's guess is correct. I have some good news for you. Today there are seven kinds of elixir auctions, and there is one finale..."

"well---"

"Using the elixir--"

With shouts from below, the waiter came up with a tray.

Yue Mei's beautiful eyes moved, she held the medicine bottle in her hand, and said: "Next, let's auction the first kind of medicine, one bottle of Peiyuan Pill, as usual, ten pills per bottle, and the starting price is 10,000 spirit pearls."

"Just in case." Immediately, someone began to bid.

"twelve thousand."

"Fifteen thousand."

"Twenty thousand."

"..."

This bottle of Peiyuan Dan was auctioned off by the Yang family on the third floor at a price of 38,000 spirit beads.

Si Yi was a little surprised. He had clearly seen his seventh brother sharpening his fists before, but why there was no movement at this time. After thinking about it, Si Yi suddenly realized, and quickly said, "Seventh brother, all the medicines you brought yesterday have been sold. A total of 46,000 spirit beads were sold, 32,000 for the Immortal Elixir, and only 14,000 for the rest of the medicines."

Xie Yun was a little surprised. How many potions he had refined, he knew in his heart that he would never be able to sell them at such a high price. The aphrodisiac potion was okay, after all, many people begged for it, but for other potions, 14,000 yuan was simply sky-high.

Xie Yun asked doubtfully, "Sold at such a high price?"

Si Yi smiled complacently, and said, "A bottle of one hundred and eighty spirit pearls for the Desiring Immortal Elixir, and other medicines are just for the first time. If you want to buy the Desiring Immortal Elixir, you have to buy other medicines first. One hundred Lingzhu is the same price, and all of them were bought by Master Wednesday yesterday. However, the medicines made by the seventh brother are very good, and they are indeed worth the price. Otherwise, Master Wednesday would not agree."

Xie Yun was silent in his heart, brother-in-law really knows how to do business, which made him feel bad for selling only 80 spirit beads for a bottle of potion.

Si Yi laughed and said, "Seventh Brother, just shoot whatever you like. If you don't have enough Lingzhu, I'll make up for it."

Xie Yun nodded, but did not refuse. He did have two kinds of elixir that he wanted to buy today.

Next, the auction will be Huiyuan Pill and Huichun Pill. Each bottle of medicine is also ten pills, and the starting price is 30,000 Lingzhu.

It didn't take long for the people below to scramble to snatch it, especially the major mercenary regiments. You must know that Huiyuan Pill can quickly restore Yuanli during battle, and Huichun Pill can quickly restore blood. For mercenaries, this is an indispensable pill.