082

Chapter 82 The City Lord is Back

Liao Chengfeng looked exhausted. He rode on the Huoyun Golden Winged Eagle and hurried to the City Lord's Mansion.

This time, he returned empty-handed again. Even though he tried his best to grab the key to the Floating Cloud Secret Realm and escaped from death, he still found nothing.

Plastic root flowers are too rare, and they are rare. When thinking of his grandson, Liao Chengfeng regrets and feels helpless. His grandson is extremely smart, but why...

Liao Chengfeng was filled with anger. If it weren't for those aristocratic families, his son is obviously a low-level talent at the earth level, how could he not make any progress after advancing to the Martial Soul rank, and eventually left him one step ahead, and now his grandson is also...

Liao Chengfeng was furious. However, he had already avenged all the grudges back then. Who could he hate now? Suddenly...

Liao Chengfeng's eyes were fixed. As soon as he stepped into the sky above the city lord's mansion, he realized that the atmosphere was not right. There were actually two more martial artists in the city lord's mansion, and they were still embarrassing his grandson.

Liao Chengfeng was concerned about it, but he was confused. He completely forgot that there were martial artists sitting in the city lord's mansion. He only saw two martial artists blocking his grandson's way, and his grandson had already shook his head and refused.

"Huh--" Liao Chengfeng snorted coldly, walked around his grandson, and the pressure of the Seven Star Martial Artist instantly overwhelmed him.

"Grandfather--" Liao Qian was surprised and delighted when he heard the voice.

In Liao Chengfeng's eyes, his surprised expression was the joy of being rescued from a desperate situation, so the coercion on Liao Chengfeng suddenly became a little heavier.

The two martial artists were miserable, and hurriedly said, "City Master Liao has something to say."

"Grandfather, you're back!" Liao Qian called out happily.

It was only then that Liao Chengfeng discovered that his grandson seemed to have cultivated himself, and he was also a three-star warrior: "Qian'er--"

Liao Chengfeng leaped across the air, jumped off his mount, and his figure was like lightning, and he quickly fell in front of his grandson. His eyes widened in a rare gaffe. Liao Chengfeng stepped forward a few steps and put his hands on his grandson's shoulders. After looking carefully for a long time, he laughed and said, "Well, my grandson is more capable than me, and he can finally cultivate."

After finishing speaking, Liao Chengfeng's expression darkened, he turned his head to look at the two martial artists of the Yang family and the Liu family, and said in a deep voice, "You're embarrassing my grandson, what exactly are you talking about?"

After returning to his senses, Liao Chengfeng naturally understood that no one dared to cause trouble in the city lord's mansion, but he just saw his grandson shaking his head and refusing, and the two were still entangled, he thought his grandson was being bullied.

Yang Jinghua hastily smiled bitterly and said: "The city lord misunderstood, we are not waiting to embarrass the little city lord, this trip is only to ask for medicine." Speaking of it, he was also very depressed, Xie Qi is just a small warrior, so he can't go out in person to ask for medicine, but he lives in the city lord's mansion.

Liu Qi said in embarrassment: "That's true." He felt ashamed and didn't want to come, but when he saw Yang Jinghua's action, he was accompanied by someone, so he came together. It was really too long to be stuck in a one-star martial artist. The last time he used the ultimate potion of immortality, after venting, he found that his state had loosened. This was the first time in decades. Can he not be impatient.