116

Chapter 116 Alchemist Inheritance

Xie Yun noticed Jing Ran's strangeness, so he hugged him calmly, and comforted him silently.

Qin Sui looked at Yang Qingmiao and said: "The secret place of the royal family, you'd better not go. Although I don't know what the upper world is like, it's definitely not good to be a slave. Don't look at those marquis' mansions, royal mansions, which are very beautiful. In fact, I have accepted it." The family that the royal family rewarded can only achieve this, unless they want to rebel, but..."

Qin Sui paused and said: "Most of those who resisted did not end well. It's okay if they were not found. If they were found, they would die. More than 20 years ago, there were some changes in the Zhou Palace of the Qing Dynasty. Now the family's blood is cut off. There is only one seedling left."

Qin Sui thought for a while and added: "My father said these things. The royal family doesn't want to tear themselves apart with King Wu. They are afraid that the fish will die and the net will be broken. The royal family is worried that the news will be spread again. It will not be so easy to silence the rumors, and the royal family will lose prestige. , King Zhou and the royal family, even if the hatred is as deep as the sea, and a grandson is still alive, the king of Zhou dare not act rashly, and he even has to worry about the royal family's counterattack."

Jing Ran tried his best to control his expression and not let himself show any emotions. Only Xie Yun knew that Jing Ran's body trembled slightly, his hands were tightly clenched into fists, and his veins were bulging. If he hadn't held Jing Ran's hand tightly , right now there might be blood oozing out.

Xie Yun hugged Jing Ran, calmed his emotions, thought for a while, and asked, "Listen to you, the royal family is so powerful, why don't you just kill King Zhou?"

Qin Sui laughed and said: "It's not that I don't want to kill, but I'm worried that the loss will be too great. Besides, the king of Zhou has a slave mark on him. I'm afraid the royal family didn't take him seriously. Killing his family is just a warning, a warning. The king of Zhou is obedient, otherwise, the last drop of blood in the Zhou family will disappear... Back then, Mr. Jinglan was born and was killed by the royal family with all his might. However, it was precisely because of this pursuit that many Wu kings discovered that No matter how powerful the imperial family is, there is nothing they can do against the King Wu, and the Hengwu Continent is restricted, even if the Emperor Wu is here, he can only display the strength of the King Wu."

"Emperor Wu?"

Everyone's eyes lit up, and they all looked at Qin Sui.

Yang Qingmiao asked excitedly: "There is Emperor Wu on top of King Wu?"

Qin Sui showed a look of yearning: "Listen to my father, Mr. and Mrs. Jinglan exhaled like swords back then, and their aura was unfathomable. With outnumbered enemies, they beheaded the eighteen emperors of the imperial family and retreated completely. The royal family of the country suffered heavy losses, otherwise, they would not easily let King Zhou go."

Xie Yun nodded knowingly. The cultivation base was restricted. No matter how powerful the royal family sent a master, there was really nothing they could do about King Zhou. It would only stimulate the spirits of other King Wu even more, and they might rebel one day.

Jing Ran's mood slowly relaxed, and an indescribable pride rose in her heart.

Qin Sui said with a sad face, "That's why my father must be promoted to the rank of Martial King, otherwise he will not only suffer the backlash of the royal slave seal, but also have no power to fight back against the royal family."

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, he dared to say that, he was indeed a protected young master who didn't know the dangers in the world.

Qin Sui said: "Actually, I heard from my father that some people should have discovered that the royal family was wrong before, but no one dared to resist. However, Jing Lan's feat back then gave many people confidence. Now the royal family's control over the family is not as good as before. , It's a pity that as long as the royal family controls the upper realm channel for one day, others will also be helpless."