043

Chapter 43: Beautiful

Jing Ran was exhausted, but he felt a little rejoiced in his heart. Fortunately, this time he soaked in the medicated bath, unlike when Xie Yun advanced to the rank, he had to retreat for several days. Otherwise, he was really afraid that he would not be able to bear the pain.

In fact, the reason is very simple. If this kind of medicinal bath is soaked for a day and a half, it will not hurt people to death. This is not treatment, but murder. However, although the process is very painful, Jing Ran's mood is exceptionally comfortable. He can already feel that there is a faint flow of internal energy in his body. It is rare, but it is real.

Jing Ran was so excited that he wanted to cry. In fact, he did cry. Li Qi was taken aback when he entered the room. However, thinking of Mr. Jing's painful screams, he felt a little relieved. That kind of shrill cry made people feel very painful, and it was normal for Mr. Jing to cry out in pain.

However, when he walked up to Jing Ran and saw Jing Ran's exposed half of his face, Li Qi was stunned. Although he had known for a long time that Mr. Jing was undergoing treatment, Li Qi was still shocked by Jing Ran's appearance.

Jing Ran casually picked up the scattered clothes hanging on the screen next to the bathtub, and quickly covered up his appearance. He didn't know what his appearance was now, but he didn't want anyone other than Xie Yun to see him before he fully recovered.

After Li Qi came out of the house, she announced the restoration of Mr. Jing's face at an extremely fast speed.

Xie Yun regretted it, and felt a little itchy in his heart, but he couldn't call Li Qi over to ask about such a vague thought, so it was really uncomfortable to hold it back in his heart.

Xie An quickly helped him ask. Unfortunately, Li Qi sincerely praised a clean and flawless profile in a very envious and regretful tone. He didn't know Mr. Jing's real appearance.

Xie An was greatly disappointed.

Xie Yun was even more disappointed in his heart, but he still had to put on a show and couldn't show it, so he pretended to be concerned and said, "I'll go and see him."

However, it was him that Jing Ran was guarding against. After Xie Yun entered the room, Jing Ran's face was already covered with a veil, and he was leaning on the bed tiredly, not falling asleep.

Xie Yun was surprised: "Why haven't you slept yet?"

Jing Ran glanced at him weakly, and said, "Waiting for you."

Xie Yun rubbed his nose, but he was taken aback in his heart. Jing Ran probably couldn't find out what he was thinking.

Jing Ran propped up his body, very weak, but excited and asked: "How many times does this kind of treatment need to be done?" If he doesn't ask clearly now, he probably won't fall asleep. Xie Yun said before that this kind of treatment is very long, and he is really worried that this kind of pain will come again soon.

Xie Yun's expression turned positive, and he quickly replied: "In the preliminary stage, three treatments are required. However, there can be an interval of ten days between each treatment. During these ten days, I will change to a medicinal bath for you to soak in. In addition, I need to refine some other medicines for recuperation."

Jing Ran heaved a sigh of relief, exhaustion quickly overwhelmed his brain, and said: "You have worked hard today, take care of the child for me, I will sleep for a while, you..."

Xie Yun said very considerately: "Go to bed first, don't worry about the children, I will take good care of them."

Then, under Jing Ran's gentle eyes, Xie Yun walked out of the room Qiqi Ai, and closed the door for him intimately by the way.