127

Chapter 127 Prepare to add chaos

One night after one month, Jing Ran suddenly felt pain in his lower abdomen. The fetus in his stomach couldn't wait to come into this world.

When the sun rose, Jing Ran gave birth to Xie Yun's third child.

"Congratulations, Mr. Du Chen." Holding the baby, Du Chen came out of the delivery room with a smile on his face, and said with a smile, "Mr. Jing gave birth to a fat boy who weighed nine catties."

"Okay, okay--" Xie Yun was ecstatic, staring at the baby lovingly, and it was really fat. Compared with Xie Bo, who was the size of a kitten back then, the third boy was very fat.

"Congratulations, seventh brother." Fang Heng cupped his hands in congratulations.

Xie Yun smiled from ear to ear: "Congratulations, congratulations, fifth sister-in-law, you also work hard."

Fang Heng nodded cautiously, expressing that he would definitely work hard.

Xie Zheng was very annoyed. How could such a matter be brought to the fore? In fact, he was even more worried that he was not as capable as his wife and would be laughed at.

"younger brother---"

Xie Bo stretched his neck curiously, wanting to see the baby's appearance clearly.

"My brother is so cute." Xie Shu said with joy.

Xie Yunhan smiled, looked at the baby with joy, and said, "Take him to the room, don't let him catch the cold."

Du Chen nodded with a smile, and praised sincerely: "Young master has fair skin, soft as fat, smooth and tender, I have never seen such a juicy baby."

Xie Yun was also very proud in his heart. This son was nourished well, and his spiritual energy continued every day. He was born without any red wrinkles.

Xie Yun hurried into the delivery room and ordered the children not to be disturbed. Jing Ran must be tired just after giving birth. The children were chattering, so don't disturb Jing Ran's rest. They want to see their brother, so wait.

Xie Shu, Xie Bo, were very disappointed, and Xie Tianlang was also a little bit surprised. Although he had so many brothers, in fact there were no good brothers at all. Now that his uncle Qi gave birth to a child and his two cousins were happy, he felt a little bit surprised. Itchy, very curious about the baby.

Jing Ran fell into a deep sleep, her cheeks still covered with wet sweat.

Xie Yun wiped it carefully for him. Looking at Jing Ran's sleeping face, he just felt that the years are peaceful. If anyone wants to destroy this tranquility, he will peel off a layer of skin.

The birth of the baby added a bit of joy to the Fang Hou Mansion.

The big aristocratic families were puzzled and couldn't figure it out. How could the Fang family still laugh at such a juncture? The imperial city had sent back news that the Fang family's crime of offending the envoy would not be redeemed, and they would soon take back their titles. Yun, the royal family ordered Duan Zhenghao to come forward to fight on his behalf.

Duan Zhenghao is the only Martial King in Yunzhou, with a supernatural status, but it's a pity that he is also in seclusion, and receiving orders from the royal family is the same as not receiving orders.

The Yunzhou family became anxious. They backed down temporarily because they were waiting for the royal family to come forward to teach the Fang family a lesson. , to go so far as to gobble up their resources, this is not going to work.