122

Chapter 122 The Death of Xie Xue

Xie Yun moved into Fanghou's mansion, and the news spread in Yunzhou that day.

The Yuan family was furious. Yuan Shijie's cultivation base was abolished, and the same face as the Yuan family was trampled on the ground.

Yuan Shicheng was furious: "Zhu Zi'an dared to do this, I went to find Fang Heng to settle the score. If my Yuan family hadn't rescued him back then, how could Fang Heng have the chance to come to this world--"

Yuan Shijie's face was gray, and he stopped him: "Don't go, Fang Heng doesn't care about kindness. He obviously defended that kid today. Now that he has the support of a general, that kid's position is more stable. Big brother, don't trouble the Fang family. I, Yuan There can be no more losses for the family."

Yuan Shicheng was furious: "Is this the way to forget?"

Yuan Shijie's eyes were stern. How could he not take revenge for being abolished as a cultivator? He said fiercely: "Go and check, a general popped up out of nowhere. My Yuan family is not the only one who is curious."

Yuan Shicheng looked cautious, and suddenly remembered--

"You mean..."

Yuan Shijie nodded: "Before the Qingfu Secret Realm was closed, someone escaped with a heavenly calamity in his hand and held a teleportation talisman. I suspect that he was the one who escaped. This time the Qingfu Secret Realm collapsed, and there are many treasures inside. Fang Heng is ruthless. Don't blame my Yuan family for being unjust." , the major aristocratic families will surely share the same hatred."

Why did they suffer heavy losses, but the Fang family was safe and sound, and now there is a general who appears. In normal times, this kind of thing that depends on chance, maybe no one cares about it, but this time the Fang family is too popular. As for Mr. Fang, he So what if he is a nine-star general, his great-grandson has never been seen before, and someone has long wanted to find out.

Xie Yun and his group settled down. The three children, Xie Bo, Xie Shu, and Fang Che, quickly played together.

Xie Bo expressed that he was very happy and happy to have another friend again. The secret realm finally took in two younger brothers, but as soon as he left the secret realm, Yang Qingmiao ran away, and then Qin Sui also ran away. Xie Bo felt deeply hit , and now finally has a younger brother.

Xie Yun was free and began to refine the two semi-artifacts obtained in the secret realm.

It took two full months to brand things with my brand, but...

Xie Yun was very speechless and found out that he had obtained two tasteless magic weapons with a simple appearance, but it was actually a star shuttle that could travel through the universe unimpeded. Unfortunately, this is a damaged semi-magic weapon, and now it can only be used as an aircraft .

The semi-artifact of the circular space is even more of a treasure. This is a medicine garden space, however, it is a semi-finished product that has not yet been refined, and can only be used as a storage bag now.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched, and he didn't know whether it was a loss or a gain. However, these two semi-magic tools were of great help to his research on the laws of space.

Jing Ran became interested. No matter how useless these two treasures were, they also belonged to the category of divine artifacts. If they could be repaired, not only would his skill in refining artifacts be greatly improved, but at the same time, they would also get two hole cards.

Jing Ran had nothing to do, so she immersed herself in research.

Xie Yun was dissatisfied, and he resolutely did not allow more than an hour to supervise Jing Ran's work every day.