040

Chapter 40 Naming

Jing Ran woke up from a coma. It was already a day later. Looking sideways at the two limp babies beside him, his soft heart instantly turned into a pool of clear water.

"Master Jing, you're awake, how do you feel?" Du Chen hurriedly stood up and asked with concern.

Jing Ran softly smiled and said, "I'm fine. I'm fine. I'll recover after a few days of rest. How is the child? Have you ever eaten?"

Du Chen said with a smile: "Young Master Jing, don't worry, the two young masters have already eaten. The older one is Shuang'er, the younger one is a boy. The younger brother is a little thin, but it's not a big problem, just make up for it. Premature babies are like this."

Jing Ran looked at the child distressedly, and blamed herself endlessly. It was all because of his poor health that the tired child was born so weak. The second child's body was as thin as a cat's cub. Looking at it made people feel distressed, and quickly asked: "Where is Xie Qishao?" Xie Yun said that he wanted to help the child recuperate.

Du Chen pursed his lips and smiled. Mr. Jing would only address Xie Qishao when he was angry, and said, "Mr. Xie is so happy that he got promoted by accident. He is breaking through outside the door at this time. Xie An and Li Qi dare not disturb him."

Jing Ran was stunned for a moment, and then he was a little speechless. Perhaps only Xie Qishao would be excited about such a thing. However, thinking of Xie Yun's attention to children, he felt happy again, and looked at the two children softly.

Du Chen felt a little envious, and had a good impression of Xie Yun. He thought that Mr. Jing had poor looks, poor health, and no cultivation. Under such circumstances, Mr. Xie could still treat him sincerely. Du Chen felt that such a person must be a good person. As a mortal, Du Chen knew how low the status of mortals was, and many people looked down on him.

Thinking of Brother Qi, Du Chen showed a smile on his face. In fact, he is also a lucky person. He only hopes that this luck can continue. I hope that Brother Qi's body can really recover. Recently, Young Master Xie gave him another bottle of heart protection medicine. Although Brother Qi's body has not improved, it has only not deteriorated.

Xie Yun's promotion lasted for three full days. When he opened his eyes again, before he had time to check his cultivation, he quickly rushed into the room and said eagerly, "Where is the child? Come and show me."

Jing Ran glared at him, and said, "Keep your voice down, the children just fell asleep, don't disturb them." One cried, and the other cried too. Only after bringing the child did Jing Ran realize how troublesome it is to raise a child. However, he was content with such trouble.

Xie Yun immediately became nervous, and didn't dare to speak loudly anymore. She slowed down and walked to the bed. Looking at the two little babies on the bed, she immediately smiled. His son is really cute. After feeding for the past few days, the red wrinkles on the baby's body have faded. The pink and tender are very cute, but...

Xie Yun asked: "Who is the boss and who is the second."

Jing Ran said worriedly: "The twin on the left is the eldest child, the second child... the second child was not well-raised in the womb, and his body is a bit weak."

Xie Yun nodded, frowned and pondered for a while, and said, "I see, leave the child's problem to me. The baby is too young to use medicine. I will refine some potions for spirit beasts, and let the child recuperate from the lotion as much as possible."

Jing Ran felt relieved, and said with a smile, "Boss looks a lot like you, come take a look."

Xie Yun was overjoyed and wanted to hug the child up. However, looking at the soft lump, he didn't dare to do anything. He could only keep looking around the child, as if he could see a flower, and said excitedly: "Haha, the child really follows me. The boss and I look alike, the second child has my nose, mouth, ears, haha, everything looks like me."