177

Chapter 177 Development of the Villa

No matter what the Lin family thinks, at this moment, Hengwu Villa is full of joy.

"Eldest Young Master, Second Young Master."

"The two young masters are back."

Hearing the noise outside, Jing Ran couldn't wait to rush out of the yard, her figure flashed like a stream of light, and flew directly into the mountain gate.

"Father."

"Father."

Xie Shu and Xie Bo hurried forward to salute.

Jing Ran looked at his sons happily, and seeing that they were intact, he stared at them and said angrily, "You still know how to come back."

Xie Bo giggled and said, "I miss my father."

Xie Shu said ashamedly: "I have caused trouble for my father."

He had already heard about what happened in Hengwu Villa recently. He knew that he had rescued a white-eyed wolf.

Jing Ran smiled and said: "It's none of your business, people's hearts are unpredictable, Shu'er doesn't need to blame himself."

Xie Bo curled his lips and said, "Little boy will avenge his kindness, what kind of super family is it, tsk!"

"boom!"

"Boom!"

There was a flash of swords and swords in front of the mountain gate.

After a while, there were a few more useless people outside the mountain gate.

Jing Ran smiled and said, "Go, let's go back and talk."

Xie Shu said in surprise, "Father, the door..."

Jing Ran didn't take it seriously: "I have to come out a few times a day, regardless of them. When they are no longer able to fight, they close the door and retreat back to the villa. They have to show some color."

Anyway, those who don't go the right way, or those who make provocations are the enemies of the villa. If they order the abolition of their cultivation, there is no pressure. If they dare to come to the villa to find fault, they have to leave some price.

Xie Shu raised his eyebrows and looked back to the outside of the mountain gate, feeling a little proud in his heart. The behavior of his father and father was as clean and tidy as ever.

Xie Bodong looked around: "Where is my father and grandfather?"

Jing Ran smiled and said, "Your father advanced to retreat, and grandpa went to the Experience Tower. He didn't come out until he was a Martial Sage."

Xie Shu understood in seconds, there are still too few masters in their Hengwu Villa, otherwise, they would not be looked down upon by others, and everyone wanted to come to the villa for a while, thinking that they were easy to bully, but after this deterrent, some people outside must not dare Mess up again.

Several people went back to Jingfeng while talking.

Jingfeng is the main peak of the Jinghuan Mountain Range, and it is also the place where Xie Yun and Jing Ran live.

Regardless of his brother's stare, Xie Bo hurriedly told about the dangers of these days, and about the disaster surnamed Lin, since his brother rescued him, he was constantly being picked on every day.

Jing Ran's face darkened, and the more he listened, the more angry he became. Not only did the Lin family avenge their kindness, but the admirers of the Lin family boy dared to send someone to chase and kill their son.