104

Chapter 104 First Heard of the Royal Secret

Xie Yun unfolded his mental power and carefully checked the surrounding situation. After leaving the west side, they could feel the aura of danger.

With a sound of "嗤--", an angry silver wolf rushed out.

"This is an eighth-level spirit beast." Si Yi's expression froze.

The children immediately got ready to fight. The silver wolf had obviously lost his mind, and angrily shot out sharp arrows of black ice, attacking everyone as if he was going crazy.

Jing Ran said: "Someone provoked it just now."

Xie Yun immediately remembered that a quarter of an hour ago, he used his divine sense to see a team of three leaving in a hurry.

Xie Bo jumped up, and immediately swung the dagger and rolled up the blade.

Xie Shu waved his whip, his eyes eager to try.

Si Qin quickly joined the battle, Si Yi turned pale with shock, and rushed up quickly, just wanting to scold the child for being overreaching, this is an eighth-level spirit beast.

Tang Jingxuan also wanted to try his hand. He had just advanced, and he couldn't wait for a fight.

Xie Feng was worried about his wife, so he immediately joined the fight to protect her.

Although the eighth-level silver wolf is powerful, it can't stand their numbers. For the first time, the children fought against high-level spirit beasts, and they became more and more courageous. Xie Yun had to admit that although the second boy of his family was careless, he did have unparalleled talent in fighting.

It's a pity that Xie Yun doesn't learn swords, he doesn't know how to do swordsmanship, and he can't guide his children too much in terms of cultivation, except for exercises. However, the novels in his previous life were not in vain. Xie Yun simply told his son all the knowledge about swordsmanship in his previous life, and let him figure it out by himself. Who made Xie Boyi choose the way of swords without hesitation.

Xie Yun is a relatively enlightened father. Whatever the children choose, as long as they don't regret it in the future, it is basically up to them. However, Xie Yun really did not expect that those knowledges that even he himself did not understand, really made Xie Bo find a new way to figure out a way to practice swords.

For this, Xie Yun is proud.

The battle ended soon, and the group of people continued to move forward. They encountered spirit beasts fighting on the road. This was just a small episode, and they would encounter such battles from time to time along the way.

There were more high-level spirit beasts, and they even encountered a ninth-level spirit beast, and even a group of flame crows. At first, they didn't realize that, as they walked deeper into the secret realm, in just three days, everyone's clothes were disheveled and their expressions became tired.

Of course, the harvest is also very gratifying.

Along the way, level 4 and level 5 elixirs can be seen everywhere. Although elixirs above level 6 are rare, they are occasionally encountered. The storage bags of the three children Si Qin, Xie Shu, and Xie Bo are quite bulging.

Because Xie Yun said that during this trip to the secret realm, all the things they got belonged to themselves. Xie Bo and Xie Shu were kept in charge of their money bags by their father since they were young. This opportunity is rare at this moment. As long as they are valuable things, the two children will keep everything in their pockets.

"Someone is coming in front of you." Xie Yun's heart trembled, and he sensed the three martial spirits, and ran over in disorderly steps.

Jing Ran pointed to the bushes not far away, and said, "Go there."