019

Chapter 19 Aunt Cui calculated and fell out

After Xie Yun returned, he opened the box and saw that, as he expected, there were thirty thousand taels of silver notes and twenty spirit beads.

For the Xie family's children, this is already a huge sum, but Xie Yun knows that Xie Xue gave Xie Yao more things, and all Xie Xue's expenses in Fucheng were all covered by Xie Xue.

Xie Yun changed hands and gave the silver ticket to Xie An, and the Lingzhu to Jing Ran, anyway, don't want it for nothing.

Holding the silver bill, Xie An couldn't help sighing in his heart. Back then, he was looking forward to someone from Yunzhou every year, because only someone from Yunzhou would have ample money for the young master, and he would be coaxed away by his wife for more than half of it. Now, the amount of money passing through his hands is unknown, and his daily income is more than that given by Cuigu. Thinking of the old days, he really feels a lot of emotion in his heart.

Jing Ran's expression was a bit weird. Why did this guy give him the spirit beads? He was not someone like him. Although he really needed the spirit beads to set up formations, didn't Xie Yun give them to him before? Jing Ran slandered in his heart, but he still kept the spirit beads.

Thinking of the past, Jing Ran also sighed in his heart, how long ago, a few spirit beads made him so happy.

Jing Ran went back to the room unhappily, Xie Yun frowned, and didn't bother to talk to him, anyway, this man has always been moody.

On the second day, Xie Yun didn't expect that there would be a lot of noise about his marriage. At the same time, he was promoted and looked better. The fact that he changed from a dispensable little transparent to a noble son of Yushu Linfeng was also widely known in the house.

"Young master, young master, do you want to divorce your wife and marry another?" Xie An turned pale with fright.

Xie Yun frowned, and said displeasedly: "That's not the case."

Xie An said: "It's already spread outside, Cuigu is going to be your matchmaker."

Xie Yun was a little restless. What happened to Cuigu, he had explained clearly yesterday.

After Jing Ran heard the news, he remained expressionless for a whole day. Although there was no expression on his face, Xie Yun still knew that Jing Ran was very unhappy.

Xie Yun was also not happy, and felt a little depressed. He and Jing Ran were not a real couple, and they had nothing to do with each other. Apart from their children, it could be said that they had no connection at all, but...... Where did that inexplicable sense of guilt come from, and he didn't agree to Cui Gu.

Xie Yun was very resentful in his heart, he felt that Jing Ran gave him a face.

Jing Ran was at a loss in his heart. He knew that he and Xie Yun were married by accident. Having a child was also an accident, and Chongxi's marriage was even more accidental. There was no relationship between them. Xie Yun never looked down on him. Although he was equally dissatisfied with Xie Yun, he never deeply felt it.

Now his appearance is completely ruined, his cultivation base is completely lost, and he doesn't know when his body will recover. If Xie Yun marries someone else...

Jing Ran had always thought that life would go on peacefully until he gave birth to a child and until his body recovered. However, Cui Gu wanted to be a matchmaker for Xie Yun, but it seemed like a slap in the face and hit him on the head. Suddenly, he became a little confused about his future.

Before he could think it through, Cui Gu came to the door.

Today, the Xie Manor held another banquet, and invited some well-known families from Qingshi Town to come to visit. The main reasons were firstly to show off, secondly to shock people, and thirdly to establish relationships. At the same time, they also told all the famous families in Qingshi Town that there was someone behind the Xie family.