022

Chapter 22

While talking, the two came to the lobby of the East Courtyard, and they could hear Cui Gu's voice of grievance and complaint from a distance.

"I'm not doing it for his own good. I think I'm a slave now. I watched Miss grow up. I've been in Xie's family for decades, and I've worked hard without credit. Now, I'm ridiculed by a junior. I don't have any face. I won't come to Qingshi Town from now on, so as not to be annoying..."

Mr. Xie frowned, and the anger on his body was rising slowly. Obviously, he also felt that Xie Yun was too much. After all, Aunt Cui was the one who followed Xie Xue. How could Lao Qi be so disrespectful.

Cuigu said angrily: "I admit that I have selfish intentions in this matter, but I'm not thinking about the young lady. I'm thinking about the Xie family. Although Miss Fang has divorced, she is the only seedling of the Hou family. After marrying her, not only the young lady, but also the Xie family will be honored. Such a good thing, I would not let him do it. But what is his attitude? He actually laughed at me for being a slave. Mansion, the young master also calls me aunt..."

Mr. Xie looked anxious, and quickly asked, "How is my great-grandson?"

Cui Gu said angrily: "What's the matter? You don't know who the young lady is. My uncle only values the eldest son. If the young master was not talented, he would have been a seven-star warrior at a young age. My poor young lady has been forgotten by others... It was a waste of my hard work. The seventh young master didn't appreciate it. He called me a slave and meddling in other people's affairs. How easy is it for me."

Mr. Xie's expression moved slightly, obviously moved.

Xie Yun and Xie Xun hurried into the room, bowed and saluted: "Grandson pays respects to grandfather."

Xie Yun immediately said: "I don't agree with Cuigu's words."

Cui Gu was about to get angry, Xie Yun interrupted her directly, turned to look at Mr. Xie, and said, "Grandfather, please listen to me first. If your grandson is unreasonable, you can blame him later."

Xie Xunyuan was still worried that the seventh brother would say something that shouldn't be said. Hearing what he said now, he immediately felt relieved.

Xie Yun said: "Grandfather, you also know what kind of family Marquis Fang is. The more famous the family is, the more he pays attention to fame. His grandson has already married a wife, and now he is about to have a child. If I divorce my wife and marry another, people will know about this behavior. What do you think the Fang family will treat us? This is a marriage, not an enmity. My Xie family has no face to be a person. Originally, because of my sister, the Xie family has already been criticized by others. If I divorce my wife and marry another Come, don't you want to be despised by the world, of course, it's not that my grandson disagrees with this marriage, it's just that my grandson thinks..."

Xie Yun paused, then glanced at Cui Gu inexplicably, raised the corners of her lips slightly, and said, "Grandson thinks that the candidate may be changed, I think Fifth Brother is very good..."

Before Xie Yun finished speaking, Cuigu was furious and furious. She slapped her palm on the table and said angrily, "No, this matter is absolutely not allowed." Those bastards who were born in the concubine had never dealt with the young lady, and let him go to Yunzhou City.

Xie Yun glanced at her indifferently, and said slowly: "Why not? Our Xie family is one. Why should we divide it so clearly? I can't let me take all the good things. This makes other brothers think about it. Therefore, the grandson thinks that this marriage is suitable for the fifth brother. Brother, but the other children of the Xie family are also from the Xie family, grandpa, are you right?"