037

Chapter 37

Du Chen was delighted, but nervously followed Xie An out of the yard.

When he came to the door, Du Chen suddenly asked: "By the way, Xie An, who is your young master? In the future, I will come to give birth, so I have to know the name of the master's family." In fact, Du Chen was very curious. If this young man could recognize him, he must be from Qingshi Town. Living in Qinghe Xiaoyuan, the ability must be extraordinary, and how can it be unknown.

Xie An said proudly: "My young master is Xie Qishao."

Du Chen quickly smiled: "So it's Xie Jiaqi..." Du Chen suddenly paused, and said with a confused face, "Thank you, Mr. Qi."

Xie An held his head high and proudly said: "My young master is very powerful. He is already a three-star warrior at a young age, and he is also a senior pharmacist. Don't worry, as long as my young master takes action, your brother Qi will be safe."

Du Chen walked down the mountain with his footsteps, and the expression on his face changed from happy to sad. He had never heard of Xie Qishao's name, it was like thunder, because the only son of a family who could be compared with him, a mortal, was only Xie Qishao. I heard that he was fat, stupid, and not talented, but what he saw today...

Du Chen patted his cheek, he must not be dreaming, but he would rather be dreaming, Mr. Xie Qi can become so extraordinary, there must be some kind of panacea, then his brother Qi...Du Chen is happy and worried at the same time, at one moment he is happy that Brother Qi might really be saved, and at the other moment he is worried that his expectations will fail, the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

Du Chen had a lot of thoughts, but after thinking about it, he felt that since Mr. Xie Qi is a high-level pharmacist, he can also make his body thinner, and break through the realm of a warrior with the aptitude of a waste wood, then what Xie An said may be true.

Du Chen gradually calmed down, ran down the mountain joyfully all the way, and ran directly to his home.

"Brother Qi, Brother Qi, you are saved, guess who I met today?"

On the other side, Xie Yun had a sad face, appearing to be very conflicted.

Jing Ran frowned, and was about to ask him what was bothering him. It happened that Xie An sent Du Chen back. As soon as he entered the room, he asked in confusion, "Master, isn't the young lady of the Flying Wolf Mercenary Group the second young master's fiancée?"

Xie Yun showed a constipated look on his face, and said: "According to what the fourth brother said, if the Flying Wolf Mercenary Group does not have a second eldest lady, she is the second brother's fiancee."

"Then..." Xie An was dumbfounded, what was going on.

Jing Ran suddenly realized, no wonder Xie Yun didn't want to say much just now, it really was a scandal.

Jing Ran said, "You're worried about Second Brother."

Xie Yun shook his head and said: "That's not true, I have no relationship with the second brother, but the fourth brother and the third sister seem to have a good relationship with the second brother. Since I already know about this matter, I am considering whether to tell them."

Jing Ran said disapprovingly, "If there's anything to worry about, just tell them. Anyway, you have nothing to do with the second brother. If he blames you, it will not hurt you. If he appreciates it, you have done a good deed."

Xie Yun pondered for a moment, nodded and said, "That makes sense."

Jing Ran covered her mouth and smiled: "You and your fellow brothers don't seem to be doing well."