004

Chapter 4 Fifty thousand taels of silver notes

The next morning, Xie Yun got up early. After washing up, he was going to go to the West Courtyard to say hello.

"Morning, young master!" Xie An pushed the door in with a plate of food. Seeing that Xie Yun was neatly dressed, he asked suspiciously, "Master, are you planning to go out?"

Xie Yun nodded: "Go and pay your respects to your parents."

Xie An smiled happily and said, "Young Master, you should have done this long ago. No matter whether the Master and Madam are different, they are your biological parents. There is no parent who does not love their children. Look at the Fifth Young Master, who spends filial piety in front of the Master all day long. Now I don't know how many benefits he has gained. You should learn more from him."

Xie Yun said bluntly: "That's Aunt Qiu's favor." Otherwise, Xie Zheng wouldn't be able to speak.

Xie An sighed in his heart: "Oh! That's right, Aunt Qiu is really capable, she is already in her mid-mature, and she still makes the old man fascinated."

Xie Yun chuckled: "Maybe it's true love."

Xie An rolled his eyes. The master has a lot of true love. There are eighteen concubines, all of whom are true love. However, Aunt Qiu is indeed very favored. She has been in the mansion for more than 20 years, and the master has not gotten tired of her. Although Aunt Qiu is not as beautiful as his wife, her figure, appearance, and voice are simply ecstasy...

Xie An hurriedly stopped his thoughts, not daring to continue thinking about it. He neatly arranged the meal and said with a smile: "Master, you should eat something before going."

Xie Yun nodded. He was a little hungry last night, but he was in a really bad mood and didn't feel like eating.

Xie Yun picked up the bowl and chopsticks and sat down, looked up at Xie An, and said, "Young Madam, did you send it?"

Xie An smiled and said, "Young master, don't worry, the skylark porridge is still hot on the pot today, and it will be delivered to the young lady in a while."

Xie Yun didn't say much anymore. He didn't have any feelings for his cheap wife. All he cared about was the child. Thinking of the soft baby, Xie Yun felt a little happy. He also wanted to have his own blood. God knows how much he envied other people's babies in his previous life.

In my previous life, after the end of the world broke out, the living environment became harsh. Although human beings had their abilities activated, their fertility also began to decline. In the early days of the end of the world, children were a burden. In the later days of the end of the world, children were a hope.

Xie Yun is gay, and a child is a dream he dared not dream of, but now that he can achieve his wish, he feels that everything is worth it.

After breakfast, Xie Yun stepped out of the room for the first time.

The Xie family's house is very large. He lives in the front yard, close to the west corner gate, and it is very convenient to go out to the streets and alleys.

Xie Yun is satisfied with this. After the Xie family's children reach the age of ten, both men and women will move to live in the front yard. The women live in the east, and the men live in the west.

Xie Yun walked leisurely on the road, as if strolling leisurely, but soon, his mood became bad.

"Huh? Isn't that the Seventh Young Master?"

"I heard that he woke up yesterday."

"Oh, the Seventh Young Master is so disappointing. It's okay to be fat. It's outrageous to commit suicide because of a woman. No wonder the old man is angry."