038

Chapter 38 Attack and Counterattack

Xie Yun took his leave after eating in the Sifu.

On the way back, Xie Yun's footsteps suddenly stopped, a smirk appeared on the corner of his lips, and then he changed his route as if nothing had happened, and turned to a more remote place.

He really wanted to see who was trying to trick him.

Arriving at an uninhabited land, the bushes were overgrown with weeds, and the surrounding trees were densely covered with dense branches and leaves, covering all sights. Xie Yun still walked slowly, walking further and further into the depths of the jungle.

Suddenly, an angry shout came from behind: "Xie Yun--"

Five strong men quickly surrounded him. Behind the strong man was a handsome young man.

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows and sneered, "Are you willing to come out?"

Liu Cheng's eyes were wide open, and the aura of a six-star warrior suddenly burst out from his body. He said fiercely: "So you are Xie Yun, which made it hard for us to find. This time, I will see who can save you."

Xie Yun's eyes darkened, and he said, "You have been staring at Si Fu."

The young master disdainfully said: "You think Si Yi can keep you, but you dare to hurt my cousin, you will take your life today."

Xie Yun frowned: "Which family are you from?"

"Stop talking nonsense, take him down for me." The young man said excitedly, looking at Xie Yun as if looking at countless treasures.

The spirits of several strong men were shaken, and one of them stepped forward quickly, raised a big knife and attacked Xie Yun's vitals.

With a flash of Xie Yun's figure, he pulled out the silk in his sleeve with his backhand. Taking advantage of his unpreparedness, he rolled up the strong man's neck and pulled it lightly. Blood was spilled all over the ground in an instant. The man didn't react until he was about to die.

This scene was reversed so quickly that people were caught off guard.

"Third brother--"

Liu Cheng's eyes were about to burst, his eyes glowed red, and the killing intent on his body became stronger.

"You're not an eight-star warrior-" the young master exclaimed, and angrily shouted, "What did you do? You don't see his cultivation clearly. What are you still doing here? Go and kill him."

"You are a three-star warrior." Liu Cheng's voice was cold, and his eyes were full of killing intent.

Hearing the words, the expressions of the remaining few men changed instantly. They didn't dare to take it lightly, and quickly formed an array to attack.

Xie Yun didn't change his face, and didn't worry about being outnumbered at all. He used his mental power to control the silk as if it was alive, and dexterously shuttled among the figures. Suddenly, another man's head fell to the ground.

"Zhang Jiu--" Wang Xilin shouted angrily.

Xie Yun was relentless, and immediately repeated the same trick.

"Beware of his silk-" Liu Cheng shouted loudly. With a wave of the weapon in his hand, the silk fell and was cut off.

Xie Yun was a little surprised, his pupils shrank slightly, and he immediately recognized that the weapon in Liu Cheng's hand should be a high-level weapon.

Xie Yun felt a little pity in his heart. He spent two hundred spirit beads for the silk. However, the silk threads spit out by the first-level lying snow silkworms really couldn't resist the attacks of high-level warriors. Weapons only accelerated the speed at which the silk broke.