048

Chapter 48 Selling Medicine

Time passed quickly. A few days later, Jing Ran finished his second treatment. It was not until he regained his strength that Xie Yun went to his brother-in-law's house with the refined ripening agent, some psychic herbs, and seeds.

However, as soon as he walked to the gate of the Sifu, he found that the atmosphere in the Sifu seemed to be more serious.

Xie Yun frowned, it's only been a few days, so something happened to brother-in-law here.

Xie Yun's heart sank, and he stepped into the Sifu.

Si Yi was in a state of desperation at this time. Seeing Xie Yun approaching, he hurriedly went up to meet him, and said eagerly, "Seventh brother, you are finally here. If you don't come today, my threshold will be trampled. This person can't be beaten, scolded, or rushed. Follow me to see him."

Xie Yun was taken aback, and asked, "What's going on?"

Si Yi smiled wryly: "It's not your aphrodisiac medicine. Yaoshi Yang couldn't find you, so he came to me. He wanted to send someone to inform you, but people are watching all over my house. I'm afraid that you don't like to be disturbed, and the servants act carelessly, and your tracks may be leaked, so I can only sit at home and wait."

Xie Yun curled his lips into a smile, brother-in-law is really considerate, but Xie Yun was still a little surprised, he hadn't taken out the mortal spirit grass yet, how come the aphrodisiac medicine has become a fragrant bun instead.

Si Yi couldn't help but bring him into the house. Yang Xu was talking to a man with a serious face, and there were eight guards outside the door. Although Xie Yun couldn't tell what their cultivation was, Xie Yun guessed that these people's strength was at least no less than warriors based on their aura.

"Pharmacist Xie, you can keep me waiting." Yang Xu anxiously sweated on his forehead, and when he saw Xie Yun, it was like seeing a savior.

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, this time he really believed that Yang Xu was indeed helping others find medicine.

The man turned his gaze, and his eyes fell on Xie Yun. He said with a condescending attitude: "Are you the one who refines the aphrodisiac?"

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Brother, do you need a strong Yang?"

The man was choked by him, but this time he was asking for something from others, so he didn't want to get angry, so he said calmly, "I still need a hundred bottles of this aphrodisiac. In five days, I can give you 20,000 spirit beads."

Xie Yun was surprised by the numbers at first, and then felt a little more at ease. This is the attitude of asking for others. However, it still doesn't work, and refused: "This is a high-grade medicine, one hundred bottles in five days, it is impossible."

The man frowned and said angrily: "We have been here for a few days, if you hadn't disappeared, how could time be so tight."

Xie Yun stared at the sky speechlessly, it's my fault!

The man said in a deep voice: "30,000 Lingzhu, this is already the highest price. It must be completed within seven days, seven days at most."

Xie Yun was about to refuse, Yang Xu pulled his clothes off, winked and said: "Yaoshi Xie, this is the head of the guards of the Dragon Scale Guard of the Yang family in Fucheng. You should find a way to work hard for your potion." It is difficult to refine a hundred bottles of potion in seven days, but it is not impossible.

Xie Yun frowned. It turned out that he was from Fucheng. No wonder he was so imposing. After thinking for a while, he said, "Okay, I will bring the medicine over in seven days."