029

Chapter 29 The First Day After Moving

After the wine was over, Xie Yun stood in the courtyard, looking at the scenery of the garden, his heart finally fell to the ground.

Although this is only a temporary rented house, at least this is his territory, and he no longer has to worry about anyone breaking in suddenly, and he doesn't have to worry about no place to plant the elixir, let alone worry about safety issues.

This night, Xie Yun had a rare good sleep and had no dreams.

The next morning, Xie Yun got up from the bed. After a hasty breakfast, he immediately called Xie An and gave him a large list of medicinal materials to go out and buy. By the way, he also asked him to figure out the general route in the county.

After Xie An left, Xie Yun ordered Li Qi to sort out the garden in the yard and open up a medicine field.

Li Qi accepted the order gladly. He was not surprised by the young master's order. When he lived in Xie's house, the environment was much worse than it is now. The young master still insisted on opening up a medicine field. At this time...

In fact, Li Qi is still in shock until now. Such a big yard, such a good environment, how much does it cost? When he came to such a place full of spiritual energy, Li Qi seemed to be in a dream. This is something he could never have dreamed of in his life. How big a heart.

Of course, he could only think about these words in his heart and never dared to say them. After receiving Xie Yun's order, Li Qi immediately went to the kitchen to get tools.

Xie Yun turned back to her room and knocked on Jing Ran's door.

"Bang bang bang!"

"Come in." Jing Ran frowned and lay on the bed, looking a little uncomfortable, with sweat still falling from her forehead.

Xie Yun quickly stepped forward, grabbed his hand, and gave him a special ability, nervously said: "How is it? Is it better now?"

Jing Ran reluctantly nodded, the knot between her brows loosened a little, and said worriedly: "My stomach seems to be too big, I'm afraid..."

Xie Yun held his hand and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, you are pregnant with twins, it's normal for your belly to be bigger."

Jing Ran was absent-minded for a moment: "Twins..."

Xie Yun knew Jing Ran's concerns, but he also felt it. Since the last time he was injured, Jing Ran's health has been poor. The older the fetus, the more unbearable the body is. Before, Jing Ran always troubled him. Xie Yun was so distressed that he ignored Jing Ran's actual situation. Now, seeing Jing Ran's weak appearance, Xie Yun felt rather that he would trouble him.

Sometimes Xie Yun can't help but despise himself, it really is cheap.

After a while, Jing Ran's expression gradually improved, and he didn't feel so uncomfortable. Xie Yun stopped delivering the supernatural power. During this period of time, Jing Ran's health was very bad, and he relied on his supernatural power to protect the fetus. Therefore, Xie Yun ignored the third sister's persuasion and insisted on leaving the Sifu.

Jing Ran's complexion finally returned to normal, and his attitude towards Xie Yun also returned to normal. He squinted at him and said, "I'm hungry, go get some food."

Xie Yun's face changed back and forth, and now he began to miss Jing Ran who was obedient and obedient just now.

Xie Yun was full of resentment. However, no matter how much resentment he had, he could only turn around and go out, and then went to prepare food for Jing Ran. Pregnant women should not go hungry, and Jing Ran is not in good health, let alone go hungry.