118

Chapter 118 Leaving the Experience Tower

Xie Yun couldn't wait any longer. They had to leave as soon as possible. Otherwise, when those people rushed up, they would definitely not be able to hide the news of their acquisition of the treasure. Turning his head to look at Xu Ying, he said, "I beg you."

Xu Ying suddenly felt bored, and said dissatisfiedly: "There is no sincerity at all."

Xie Yun said sincerely: "I sincerely beg you."

Xu Ying curled his lips, this person has no backbone at all, how can he be justified when begging someone, he waved his hand impatiently and said: "Forget it, forget it, it's up to you, the Immortal Mansion is about to collapse, I can leave if I find a successor, although you Your cultivation base is not good, and your personality is a little bad, but you look good, and the master will definitely like you."

The corner of Xie Yun's lips twitched, and said, "Then I thank you..."

Xu Ying glanced at him in disgust, and said: "It's all your fault that you humans are too stupid. After so many countless years, no one has discovered my existence. You are the first to clear the level. This finger is handed over to you. However, don't think that the treasure will be yours after clearing the level, you can choose one of the treasures on the 18th floor and the wrench."

Xie Yun raised his eyebrows, picked up the wrench and said, "Can you tell me the exit now?"

Xuying felt even more angry: "You don't even ask who I am. Aren't you curious about what the finger is? You have to know that the things on the eighteenth floor are all semi-sacred weapons. Aren't you afraid of losing money by choosing?"

Xie Yun really felt that teenage children were too rebellious, obviously he was the one who pulled his fingers for himself, but ended up seducing people with treasures. Seeing that someone downstairs had already passed through the illusion, Xie Yun said: "I don't need the semi-magic weapon, it's also a treasure if I take it out." dusty..."

Before Xie Yun finished speaking, Xu Ying immediately said with disgust: "Your cultivation is really poor, but don't be discouraged, you are not crazy in martial arts, and your heart is still strong..."

Xie Yun interrupted him and said, "Who are you..."

Xu Ying immediately said proudly: "Of course I am an experience tower, you are so stupid, I am a super artifact."

Xie Yun was surprised for a moment, and soon took it for granted. Everything in the Experience Tower is too miraculous, so miraculous and unfathomable, it doesn't seem like a mortal method at all, and only the artifact that produces the spirit of the weapon can have such capabilities.

Xie Yun's eyes flickered slightly, and he said, "Can you go back?"

Xu Ying said proudly: "Of course, I am a super artifact, and I am not one of those low-level things. The master is not willing to give up on me. It's a pity... It's a pity that you humans are not as good as the next generation, and the cultivation base of passers is too bad , or the master has a good heart, the teleportation address is calculated according to the cultivation level, otherwise, it will not be so easy for you to pass the level."

Xie Yun understood in his heart that there should be many large transfer formations in this training tower, otherwise, it is impossible for a pagoda to have countless spaces and so many beasts, or such a magical weapon is too inverse. God, if it were him, he would definitely be reluctant to leave the training tower behind.

Xie Yun thought for a while and asked, "Are you breaking through the space barrier and leaving?"

Xuying proudly said: "I am a space artifact, I can travel freely in various spaces, but..."