117

Chapter 117 Clearance

A group of people came to the seventh floor, and there were also several doors in front of them, with nine characters written on them: Dan, Talisman, Array, Tool, Method, Sword, Learning, Wu, and Treasure.

As the name suggests, the things in the room must also be related to a few large characters.

Suddenly, the school door opened a gap, and a small figure stepped out of it. Seeing them, they were immediately surprised and delighted: "Father, daddy, stupid brother."

Xie Bo pouted: "I'm not stupid."

"Shu'er--" Jing Ran called out in surprise, and hurriedly stepped forward to look at the child carefully. After entering the tower for so long, the only thing he cared about was Shu'er, and he didn't know what he had experienced after being eliminated. .

Xie Yun smiled with satisfaction and said, "That's right, Shu'er is also a three-star warrior." The promotion speed was very fast, and the Experience Tower really deserved to be the holy place for cultivating children of sects in ancient times.

Xie Shu pursed his lips and said with a smile: "After I was eliminated from the game, I appeared in a room with hundreds of treasures in it. Disciples who are eliminated can choose three of them at will. However, if they want to continue to practice, the treasure will not have a share. When they met uncle, they didn't choose treasure either."

The corners of Xie Yun's lips rose: "Okay, I'm still very smart." No matter how many treasures there are, they can't compare with the opportunity to practice.

Xie Shu said happily: "Father, Daddy, you should quickly choose a room. There is a lot of knowledge in it. I really want to keep it all in my head."

Jing Ran glanced at him, and said amusedly, "You can't chew too much, how did I teach you?"

Xie Shu said with a guilty conscience, "It's a rare opportunity. I want to learn more."

Jing Ran said: "You do what you can, and you must know how to choose. Your father and I will not interfere with your choice, but you must understand that there is no limit to learning. If you can't specialize in one thing, let alone others."

Xie Shu nodded heavily and said, "I'm just curious, don't worry, Dad, I won't be too greedy."

Jing Ran patted his head and said with a smile: "Okay, you go first, pay more attention to safety, don't make us worry."

Xie Shu nodded, and said with a sweet smile, "Father, Daddy, then I'll go to the eighth floor first. Uncle has been up for a while, and I want to go to the eighth floor too."

Jing Ran smiled and said, "Go."

Xie Yun looked at the crowd and said, "You also choose your own room."

Xie Bo rushed to Jianmen without hesitation, Jing Ran turned to look at Xie Yun, smiled slightly and said, "You can go too, don't worry about me."

Xie Yun was a little worried, Jing Ran was still pregnant with a child.

Jing Ran glanced at Wumen with nostalgia, turned around and stepped into the Qimen without hesitation, even for the sake of the child, he would not let himself be too tired.

Xie Yun smiled softly. Seeing that everyone had left, he immediately opened the Wumen Gate. Then, his heart froze. If he remembered correctly, Mu Qi also stepped into this gate just now, but there was no one in the empty room.

The surrounding scene reversed, and after a while, Xie Yun appeared in a gloomy mountain forest. Before he had time to think too much, a shadow attacked him.