027

Chapter 27 Preparing to Find a House

When Xie Yun came to the front yard, the banquet was already on the table. Besides the third sister and fourth brother, there was a handsome young man in the hall.

"Seventh brother, you're here." Xie Ya greeted with a smile, pulled the man beside her, and introduced: "This is your brother-in-law, you haven't met yet."

Xie Yun nodded. They had indeed never met. Mr. Xie didn't pay much attention to the third sister's marriage back then. He wanted the third sister to marry a man from a family. Unfortunately, his uncle could not do what he wanted and simply brought the third sister to the county to prepare for her marriage. Therefore, he and his brother-in-law had never seen each other in the many years since the third sister got married.

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Third brother-in-law."

Si Yi's expression was very kind, his brows and eyes were frowned, and he said with a smile: "Hi, seventh brother, when we first met, my brother-in-law didn't prepare any gift for you. It just so happens that I still have some elixir for miscarriage. You can give it to my brother-in-law first. Don't be polite to me."

Xie Yun sighed, and said troubledly: "I haven't prepared a gift for Xiaoqin yet. My brother-in-law is so enthusiastic, how can I afford it? That's all, Xiaoqin owes the gift first, and I will make it up later."

"Hahaha." Si Yi laughed, picked up his son, and said, "Xiaoqin, do you hear that, don't thank you Uncle Seven, let him give you a big gift some other day."

The atmosphere on the table instantly heated up. Xie Ya pursed her lips and snickered, glanced at Xie Yun, and said, "Why are you being polite to me? You came out of home in a hurry, so how could you prepare any gifts? Besides, we are all family members who don't pay attention."

As soon as Xie Ya finished speaking, Si Qin blinked and said softly, "Thank you Uncle Qi."

Si Yi laughed loudly: "It seems that this meeting ceremony for the seventh brother is definitely inevitable."

Xie Yun patted Xiaoqin's head, raised his eyebrows and chuckled, and said, "What's the matter, Xiaoqin is my own nephew, and I should feel sorry for him. Uncle Qi will definitely give you a big gift when the time comes."

Si Qin didn't understand. Although he didn't know what the adults were talking about, but seeing his father and mother laughing, he also giggled.

Xie Ya nodded her son's head dotingly: "Little devil."

Xie Yun was envious in his heart, and couldn't help but imagine how cute his son would be in the future.

Si Yi greeted everyone with a smile to have dinner, while Xie Ya devoted herself to taking care of her son. After thirty years of drinking, after eating and drinking, Xie Ya coaxed Xiaoqin to sleep, and then they went back to the house to discuss business.

Xie Ya was filled with indignation, and said angrily, "Grandpa, is he old-fashioned? His children and grandchildren can be expelled from the house because of an outsider."

Si Yi comforted her and said, "Don't be angry, it's not like you don't know what kind of person grandfather is."

Xie Ya breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Grandfather has always neglected righteousness when he sees profit. He has nothing but profit in his eyes. If father hadn't been tough back then, grandfather would..."

Xie Ya started to sob while talking, obviously still brooding over the events of that year.

Xie Yun was embarrassed. He never thought that Xie Ya would cry because of his own affairs.