142

Chapter 142 Running away

"Father---"

Xie Yun had just returned to the yard when he immediately saw three furtive figures.

Xie Shu, Xie Bo, and Xie Tianlang had disheveled clothes, excited eyes, and a faint smell of blood on their bodies.

Xie Yun was amazed. He took a closer look at the few people, and felt a strange feeling in his heart. My family felt like a child growing up. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Where did you go?"

Xie Bo wept with a sad face, and he cried out in his heart how unlucky he was. They thought they were foolproof, but their father just happened to meet him.

Xie Shu was a little guilty, he quickly blocked the blood stains on his body, and called weakly: "Father--"

Xie Tianlang took the lead to protect his younger brother, and admitted his mistake: "Uncle Qi, it's my fault, did you take your younger brother out to play?"

Xie Yun said, "Did you fight?"

"hehe!"

As soon as the words were spoken, Xie Shu and Xie Bo were no longer afraid, and quickly said, "It's because they acted too much and owe a lesson."

"It's those people who are looking for fault."

Xiebo Balabala began to tell what happened. Yunzhou is now in chaos, and the situation is not clear. The Yang family, the Bai family, and the sudden rise, many people went to attach themselves.

As the children grew older and more courageous, they sneaked out to play and ran into the Chen family. The grudge between the two parties was deep. The Chen family found that Xie Tianlang's cultivation was still there, and there were two children beside him. They fought over a disagreement.

Now that the Chen family has joined the Bai family, Bai Luanfeng's position in the Chen family immediately became very important.

Under all kinds of hatred, the Chen family only wished to get rid of Xie Yun and then quickly. If Xie Yun could not be killed, it would be good to kill Xie Yun's son. Xie Shu and Xie Bo were the sons of Xie Yun. Everyone in Yunzhou City knew about it. No one knows.

Three children were blocked by people, two martial souls, and more than a dozen warriors secretly robbed and killed them, wanting Xie Yun to experience the pain of losing a child.

Fortunately, the three children had many treasures, not only did they kill the enemy intact, but they turned around and prepared quietly for two days. After hearing all kinds of news, they immediately rushed back aggressively.

Today, before he had time to enjoy the results of the battle, he was caught by his father.

The corners of Xie Yun's lips twitched, and he said, "I face the wall and think about the past."

It's shameful to run out of the house secretly. If something goes wrong, wouldn't it make adults worry? However, the Chen family even wants to rob and kill their children, so they are really tired of living.

Several children cheered for a while, then hurriedly disappeared.

Xie Yun's head was full of black threads, and he felt that the punishment at home was indeed light, and he had to find a way in the future so that the children would not be afraid.

Xie Yun went back to the house, Jing Ran was playing jigsaw puzzles with Xie Yuan.

Xie Yuan is a little bit grown up, only able to walk just now, with an expression of serious thinking, Xie Yun has a bit of a toothache seeing him, the third son makes him feel too unfulfilled.