Chapter 2: You are really squeamish

Sitting weakly on the ground, Wen Niannan embraced her trembling body, letting the blood faint on the shirt.

The housekeeper Xu Shu wanted to come and help him, Wen Niannan stepped back: "Don't come over, don't let me calm down for a while."

Xu Shu retracted his hand and looked at the person sitting on the floor worriedly : "Madam, your hands need to be bandaged. "

Wen Niannan raised his head and said with a tired face: "It's okay, I can go back to the room later and bandage myself. You can let Auntie Lan prepare dinner first, and I will lie down first." I

walked quickly to the room and turned on all the lights. Wen Niannan's trembling body gradually relaxed. Because of the trauma in his early years, he was afraid of touching and fearing the darkness. He had been working hard to overcome his fear, but he reacted to Gu Yansheng's body with stress.

In the past few years, he has been cautiously maintaining this marriage, feeling that he has reached the limit, but still can't get into his heart.

In fact, it should have been understood long ago, Wen Niannan has always known that he is very humble in front of Gu Yansheng, just like he was poured a glass of wine on his head in front of everyone at the wedding, and he still had to accompany his smile in embarrassment. Said that Gu Yansheng was drunk.

The red wine flowed down the white suit and fainted. Wen Niannan could feel the mocking eyes of the people around him. Outsiders felt that his ordinary family and they were not in the same world at all, but he was able to climb the industry's power and become the president of the Gu Group. Mrs. President, she must have used shameless means.

 After seeing Gu Yansheng's attitude towards him, the people around were even more sure that this guess was pointing to him.

Of course he knew that Gu Yansheng did it deliberately and deliberately caused him to lose face in front of everyone, because he replaced the position that should belong to Shen Luoan.

When Wen Niannan woke up, it was already dark. When he came down from the upper floor, he saw Gu Yansheng sitting in the dining room. His movements were elegant and charming, just like the first time I met at the birthday party.

Aunt Lan saw Wen Niannan coming down and stepped forward and shouted: "Madam."

"Yeah."

Wen Niannan pulled the chair next to Gu Yansheng and sat down to dine, and the two of them ate the food on their own plates without communicating.

There was a faint smell of disinfectant in the air. Gu Yansheng frowned when he smelled it, and glanced up at the person who was squeezing the coriander out. There were still obvious palm prints on his face. The bandage attracted his attention.

When the wound was picking up the photo,

Gu Yansheng knew that Wen Niannan paid much attention to his appearance, and was afraid of leaving scars even if he smelled the disinfectant, Gu Yansheng still spoke.

"It's really squeamish for his face to be so swollen, don't you know about medicine?" Gu Yansheng said with a look of disgust.

Wen Niannan squeezed the spoon in his hand, released his hand when he felt pain, and replied, "I have already taken the medicine. I will just put it on ice later."

Is this caring about himself? Wen Niannan's heart suddenly felt warm.

Gu Yan Sheng then said: "a few days to get back to the old house to see his mother, do not leave any scars by her mother discovered."

Sure enough, their own think about how he could care about their

bite ~

Gu Yan Sheng took the view on the phone, a After clicking on the message from the unfamiliar number, his face turned gloomy.

Seeing Gu Yansheng with a sudden change of expression, Wen Niannan asked worriedly: "What's wrong? Is something wrong with the company?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly overturned the table and turned to the door. The sound of the car outside the house gradually disappeared, leaving nothing but The embarrassed Wen Niannan was stunned.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks