Chapter 143: Gu Yansheng was bitten

Gu Yansheng had been suffering from insomnia during this period, and had frequent nightmares when he fell asleep after he injured his head.

Obviously the head injury has recovered but still hurts, Gu Yansheng drove to the hospital after handling the company's affairs.

Wen Niannan stood in front of the ward and looked at Tang Shuo lying inside, a bitterness flashed in his eyes.

Tang Shuo fell asleep for a day. The doctor said that Tang Shuo vomited blood when he was stimulated and fluctuated too much. He would wake up today.

How can you not be irritated by watching the video of your brother crashing...

Who is it that sent the video to Tang Shuo so cruelly? Who is the person calling Uncle Tang? Or maybe it's the same person...

Wen Niannan took out her phone to tell her father that she would go back later today, but saw the news of Qiyue Group popped up on Weibo...

[Qiyue Group President Tang Lún Xuanyaguo accidentally disappeared and fell into the sea by helicopter unknown! Qiyue's defeat is a foregone conclusion]

[Latest news! The Qiyue Group's accident may have been caused by the Gu family. Gu Yansheng was photographed on the day of the accident, which is suspected to be now in Yaguo ] Wen Niannan was stunned after seeing the news, clicked in and saw a somewhat vaguely distant photo. The photo is the one he is familiar with. An unfamiliar car...

Wen Niannan stood up abruptly, eyes full of disbelief.

"Wen Niannan? Why are you here?" Gu Yansheng's voice suddenly came from behind.

Wen Niannan turned and looked at the person in front of him who was staring at him in a black windbreaker, and squeezed his mobile phone and walked to the elevator.

"Wen Niannan you"

"Don't call my name!"

Gu Yansheng was taken aback , his face turned ugly: "What are you going crazy?"

Wen Niannan raised his eyes to the person in front of him, and said coldly: "I never thought you would be like this. Despicable, it will be so despicable to act on innocent people for your own private emotions."

Gu Yansheng asked in a daze, "What are you talking about? What innocent person?"

"Tang Lúnxuan is missing. The helicopter he was flying fell into the sea in Ya Country."

Gu Yansheng pressed the sun and his eyes sank slightly: "I heard about it, but what does it have to do with me?"

"Gu Yansheng , Where were you the day before yesterday?"

Gu Yansheng was taken aback . He didn't want to say that he was hospitalized with a fever the next day because of his injury in the restaurant. He replied casually: "I'm in the company." Wen Niannan's eyes were even more cold: "You lied..."

Suddenly thinking of something, Gu Yansheng suddenly raised his eyes to look at Wen Niannan: "Do you suspect that I did it?"

Wen Niannan did not speak, but stared at him so straight.

Gu Yansheng suddenly became angry. Tang Lúnxuan said at the time that he had acted on Qiyue. Now that Tang Lúnxuan had an accident, even Wen Niannan thought he did it.

"You all blamed me for doing this? I did meet him not long ago, but his crash with me has nothing to do with me. I don't know about it at all! It is impossible to use this method!"

Wen Niannan Looking at the angry man in front of him, he smiled bitterly: "You crazy man can't do anything... I've seen it with my own eyes..."

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan's haggard face, and stepped forward and said in a deep voice: "Wen Niannan, I know You hate me, but I didn't do it, and I didn't move any of the Tang family."