Chapter 163: I'm Yours

Gu Yansheng's breathing became a little hot, and he himself didn't expect to kiss the person he was thinking of by drunkenness...

Wen Niannan suddenly froze because of the sudden kiss, and Gu Yansheng felt the eyelashes trembling across his palms. ...

"Hiss..."

Gu Yansheng carefully sucked gently to test Wen Niannan's reaction, sticking out his tongue slightly to deepen the kiss.

Suddenly, there was a pain in his lips, and Gu Yansheng frowned in pain. He tasted the smell of blood, but he did not let go and hugged the person in his arms tightly.

"Um... let go..."

Gu Yansheng released his hand covering Wen Niannan's eyes, and saw Wen Niannan's panic eyes and tears falling from the corners of his eyes...

Gu Yansheng felt that his heart seemed to be pulled together, and gently raised his hand to wipe Wen Niannan away. Tears on the face.

"Don't cry, don't cry... I won't touch you..."

Wen Niannan broke free and slapped Gu Yansheng with a slap on the face, backing a few steps against the wall.

Looking at the wound on Gu Yansheng's lips that he had bitten, he trembled: "Do you...Do you know what you are doing? We are divorced..." 

The water hit them all over their bodies, and Wen Niannan's white shirt was sticky because of the water. On his body, Gu Yansheng's blood was still on the corner of his mouth, and he leaned against the bathtub with red eyes and looked at Gu Yansheng in a panic.

He didn't seem to care about the slap being slapped, and looked at Wen Niannan with a slight flicker in his eyes.

Gu Yansheng's soaked black shirt clings to her body, and the neatly combed hair that has been dampened with water on weekdays has fallen and slightly covered her eyes, especially embarrassed, making Gu Yansheng look like an abandoned wolf dog...

Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand Holding that hand, looking at Wen Niannan in front of him with a vague look, he whispered: "Then why are you crying? Why are you crying if you don't love me?"

Wen Niannan turned his head and squeezed his hands, and said faintly: "That's dripping water... I didn't cry..."

"You lied... You lied to me, you still love me, don't you?" "Don't you understand? What's the meaning of love or not? After experiencing so much, I'm already... afraid to mention love or not."

Gu Yansheng's heart trembled : 

"What...what do you mean?" 

Wen Niannan pushed Gu Yansheng away and shouted in a low voice. : 

"! Gu Yan Sheng you do not understand ... I can not forget those things, those things you do to me I can not forget that we are not together, we ended up ... there is no possibility .. never ..." even What about love, even if you still have him in your heart, it is impossible to be together. It has already happened... the wound in your heart will never heal.

Gu Yansheng lowered his head in disbelief and was silent. He opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't say a word.

Wen Niannan took a deep breath to calm his emotions, stood up and turned off the shower head, walked to the bathroom door, and said: "I have already called Uncle Xu. He will come to pick you up. I have someone waiting for me. I... go first. a. " "who are you waiting for? Don moon do? "Gu Yan Sheng sitting on the bathroom floor, head down, eyes flashed a touch of see through emotions.

"It has nothing to do with you." Wen Niannan turned and walked outside the door.

Gu Yansheng looked up at Wen Niannan's back but did not catch up.

Wen Niannan's clothes were soaked, and there was dripping water on the floor where he was standing, but he didn't care whether he was staring at him or not, he just wanted to leave here quickly.

Wen Niannan walked quickly to the door of the room and raised his hand to turn the doorknob, but he couldn't open the doorknob anyway.

How could this be? But this door is not locked at all.

"The door is locked, you can't open it." Gu Yansheng's voice suddenly appeared behind him.

Wen Niannan turned his head and looked around for a moment, and Gu Yansheng walked over from the bathroom with his head on his head.

"What about the room card? I."

Gu Yansheng glanced at the person at the door, and his eyes sank: "I threw it away. I threw it down from the bathroom window."

"You...what did you say?"

"This room is a suite. , Use the ID card to open the door, you don't need to have the room card, but if you don't have the ID card, you can't open the door, so I threw it away and locked the door so you can't go."

Wen Niannan said in confusion . : "? ... you deliberately throw put me in this,"

Gu Yan Sheng loosened his tie, Moxiang wound mouth, Chen Sheng said: "Yes, I do not want to let you go, do not want you to see Don moon."

"that Why are you going! You lunatic!"

"Nian Nian , will you stay here with me for one night? Just one night" Wen Niannan took a step back and said coldly: "Uncle Xu will come soon, I will let him Contact the front desk to open the door."

Gu Yansheng untied his tie and threw it on the ground. He glanced at Wen Niannan who was shaking coldly, and said in a low voice, "Uncle Xu won't come, he didn't plan to come at all."

"He promised..."

After speaking, Wen Niannan remembered that Uncle Xu couldn't hear clearly when he was on the phone, so he asked him to speak a little louder, and then Gu Yansheng outside the bathroom heard a voice rushing in.

It turned out to be for Gu Yansheng to discover.

Wen Niannan, who was thinking about something, suddenly felt a heavy weight on her body, and turned around in a hurry to see that her clothes fell to the ground.

"What are you doing?"

Gu Yansheng picked up the clothes on the floor and said: "You are shaking in the cold."

"I don't need..." Wen Niannan sneezed as soon as he finished speaking.

"You don't have to work in vain, this door can't be opened. It's cold at night. You will catch a cold when your clothes are wet. There is heating in the room..."

Wen Niannan didn't speak, turned and walked to the heater. Gu Yansheng clenched the jacket in his hand and walked over with a darkened look.

Suddenly the phone rang, it was Wen Niannan's cell phone.

Wen Niannan stretched out his hand to get the phone, and he remembered that he had put the phone in the bathroom. He looked up and found that Gu Yansheng was holding the phone and staring at the screen.

When did he take the phone away?

"Mobile phone dangles me" Wen Niannan stretched out his hand to grab it, but was avoided.

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to look at Wen Niannan, and slowly raised the phone in his hand. It was Tang Shuo...

In order to prevent Wen Niannan from calling someone, Gu Yansheng secretly took the phone away. He took out the phone and wanted to throw the obnoxious sunflower pendant. When Tang Shuo called, his face suddenly became a little ugly.

Wen Niannan saw the caller ID displayed on the screen and was taken aback by Tang Shuo. Tang Shuo should have finished talking about the project after he has been away for so long.

"What are you going to do?"

Gu Yansheng looked straight at Wen Niannan and suddenly pressed the Connect button. Tang Shuo's anxious voice came through the phone.

"Where are you Niannan ? Did you go to the lobby? I didn't find you." "I...I'm now..." Wen Niannan was about to say, suddenly Gu Yansheng covered his phone and looked up at him.

Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of unpredictable expressions, and he lowered his voice: "Niannian, the door is locked and you can't get out. Do you want to tell him that you are with me now? Then let him come to rescue you? Tang? Shuo will fight with me. There are many people from other companies talking about projects. If they are seen..."

Wen Niannan was taken aback, and it turned out that Gu Yansheng connected the phone on purpose.

"Tell him, you are going back, and ask him not to look for it anymore." After that, Gu Yansheng released his hand covering the phone.

In fact, he wasn't sure what Wen Niannan would choose, he looked at him nervously.

"Hello?

Niannan ? Can you hear it? What's wrong with you?" Wen Niannan took a deep breath, pretending to be calm: "I... I'm a little uncomfortable and have left, so you don't need to look for it."

"Uncomfortable? Where is it? Is it serious?"

"No...no, it's just a little dizzy, I've already eaten yào."

"Then you should rest soon . I can't find you and scared me. It turns out that I went back first, so I will leave too. . the "

." ah, Tang moon, good night " "

night "

Don moon was not enough time to answer Gu Yan Sheng hang up, looking at the eyesore on the phone sunflower pendants, tone of some unnatural said:" you've never told before I said good night."

Wen Niannan pressed the sun and said in a low voice: "I said, I said it every night for the past three years, but you never paid attention to it."

Gu Yansheng's throat tightened, and there was no sound. It took a long time to speak.

"I just want you to stay here with me for one night before throwing away the card... The corners of my eyes and arms are scratched, can you...can help me bandage it?" Wen Niannan didn't speak, and looked up coldly. Looking at Gu Yansheng, he turned his head and ignored him.

Gu Yansheng secretly squeezed the phone in his hand, lowered his head and muttered, "Actually, I...I don't think it hurts, and I don't need to bandage it anymore. I can do it by myself. It's late. Please rest first. Good night. "

Gu Yansheng's eyes sank slightly, and he was about to go out with his mobile phone, but was suddenly stopped by Wen Niannan.

"You dare to try to break the phone on purpose. The pendant is not allowed to be touched."

Wen Niannan saw that Gu Yansheng had been staring at the pendant and guessed what he was going to do.

Gu Yansheng was startled , and said in a low voice, "Okay, I won't touch anything." Wen Niannan looked at the closed bedroom door, walked over and locked it and then heaved a sigh of relief. He pressed the already faintly painful leg and lay down exhausted. Bed.

Gu Yansheng paused when he heard the door lock sound coming from behind him, glanced at the doorknob, and slowly took out from his pocket a room card

that said Green Hotel members only... This was given to him by Gu Lin some time ago. , I didn't expect it to come in handy.

"Hmm..."

My head hurts badly from drinking, maybe because of drinking too much alcohol, I feel a little dizzy in front of my eyes.

Gently raised his hand to touch the corner of Wen Niannan's mouth bitten by Wen Niannan, there was a little smile in his eyes...

Tang Shuo felt a little strange after being hung up, but he didn't think about it, and went into the elevator downstairs.

Gu Lin was sitting on the sofa not far from the lobby, looking at the elevator from time to time, and his eyes brightened when he saw Tang Shuo coming out of the elevator alone.

"Tsk tsk, my brother really left people behind, and he didn't let me run for nothing. Xiao Qihao can see if he has a way to chase people, you also learn to chase your little master."

Xiao Qihao raised his head and drank a cup. There was a strange color flashing in the eyes of the wine in the wine, and he did not speak.

Tang Shuo walked to the entrance of the hotel and a black car stopped. A man with black gloves walked down. Tang Shuo seemed a little angry and sat in.

Gu Lin always felt that this car was very familiar, not only this car, but also the man who got off the car.

Wearing black gloves... a high-profile global limited edition luxury car... Could it be him?

Suddenly, Gu Lin thought of something, and frowned inquiries from the computer that had captured Xiao Qihao.

Looking at the owner of the license plate number found in the computer, Gu Lin's eyes suddenly lit up.

It's really him... But he didn't expect Mo's parents and grandchildren to be the number one on the hacker list for ten consecutive years...

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !