Chapter 9: Is this a hug?

After Wen Niannan's injury healed a little bit, he wanted to get out of bed and walk around. He finally walked out of the ward door while Uncle Xu was out.

There was still some pain in his body, Wen Niannan leaned against the wall to rest for a while, who knew that he was dizzy after two steps, and he rushed forward.

"Hmm"

"Be careful, little brother, are you okay?" asked a sweet voice playfully.

Wen Niannan opened his eyes to see the person holding him in front of him, with two intoxicating dimples on his particularly brilliant smile, and his eyes were staring at him suspiciously.

After he recovered, he hurriedly pushed away the hand holding him, but fell back again because of the loss of the body's center of gravity.

"Be careful, I picked it up

again . Is this a hug ? Little brother." Wen Niannan went to break the hand that was holding his waist again, and slowly said to the man after seeing the futility, "Let go."

Tang Shuolai Hospital was visiting a friend who was in the hospital. As soon as he was about to leave, he met Wen Niannan who was staggering and fell down at the door and caught him.

"Are you standing firm after I let go? Huh?" Tang Shuo looked at the embarrassment of the man and teased him.

"I let you let go, let me go!" Wen Niannan began to tremble again, pushing his hands hard.

Realizing that there was something wrong with the person in his arms, Tang Shuo let go of his hand, only to see that the person fell and sat on the ground shaking constantly, and suddenly looked at him in horror.

Tang Shuo was stunned for an instant when he looked at that familiar face, and then said with joy, "Wen Niannan? It's really you. I haven't seen you for so many years and I didn't expect to meet you here. Do you remember me?"

Wen Niannan leaned back. The wall slowly stopped shaking, stood up and looked at the person who was staring at him excitedly. Looking at the two sweet dimples, a figure suddenly flashed in his mind.

I remember, the young master of the Tang family who confessed to him in front of all the teachers and students in high school, but he had just threw himself on Gu Yansheng and rejected him directly, but Tang Shuo never gave up pursuing him, and later graduated from high school. After that, she was disconnected.

"Young Master Tang, why don't you remember." Wen Niannan said with a smile while holding on to the wall.

"Haha, don't call me that, just call me Tang Shuo." Tang Shuo scratched his head and smiled embarrassedly.

"By the way, why did you hurt your head?"

"Nothing, I accidentally fell and knocked on the roadside table." Wen Niannan's smile faded.

Tang Shuo obviously felt that things were not that simple. Then he thought of something. He raised his head and stared at the ring on Wen Niannan's right hand and said, "Are you injured and hospitalized and no one is taking care of him?

Where is Gu Yansheng ? Did he not come?" Wen Niannan froze in place, not knowing what to do. How to reply.

"He just left, I came out to send him."

Tang Shuo asked him with a look of confusion: "Hey? Isn't Mr. Gu talking about projects in Country F today? My brother is there too."

Looking at Wen Niannan after being exposed. With an awkward expression, Tang Shuo realized that he had said something wrong and immediately changed the subject and said, "Niannan, are you still dizzy? Let me help you go back to the room. How can you come out by yourself before your injury."

"No need. I'll come by myself, don't need to help me." Avoiding Tang Shuo's extended hand, he held on to the wall and walked to the ward.

"Haha, you really don't like others touching you like you did in high school. At that time, I didn't understand what you had heard from others. I thought you were an unhuman arrogant young master."

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks