Chapter 78: Flashback Part 2

"Hey, Yan Sheng!" A happy voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Yan Sheng, can you bring the Qin here tomorrow? I miss you a little bit."

Gu Yansheng looked at the box on the shelf and said softly, "Okay, I will accompany you tomorrow and let people move the Qin over.

" Really? Great." When

Shen Luoan heard that Gu Yansheng was finally going to see him, he was relieved and smiled: "I recently read a lot of previous materials to participate in the competition. You can accompany me to buy some books tomorrow. Are you coming back?

"

"Okay, I'm all up to you." "Well, I'll make a meal at home and wait for you."

Gu Yansheng stared at the slowly black screen of the mobile phone for a long time without regaining consciousness, raised his hand and flung his hair back against the sofa. I sat down, raised his eyes and glanced at the direction outside the door, without any emotion in his eyes.

After eating, Wen Niannan was watching TV in the living room, pressing the remote control to change channels at will. The TV broadcast was the 39th Piano Competition to be held in Country M recently, holding the remote control hand.

Most of the people participating in this game are players who have been sent invitations to participate. They only invite people who meet their requirements, and the participants are generally young and famous people with numerous talents.

Wen Niannan's mother, Ye Xian, was also invited and won the championship in that competition. In addition to the trophy, there was a necklace of memorial notes...

ding...the phone rang.

Wen Niannan took out his mobile phone and saw a message from an unfamiliar number without a name.

[Niannan, are you free tomorrow? I want you to help me pick some books you recommend and put them in the studio, okay? ]

Wen Niannan see news surprised a moment, clenched his cell phone, his eyes flashed tangled.

Ding...

[I have a surprise to tell you, can I meet tomorrow? ]

Tang Shuo see the other end of the phone has not replied, frowning slightly, and beat his words.

[It's okay, tomorrow I'm not free and okay, I'll see you again next time] 

But the finger that pressed the send button did not press it for a long time, and finally clicked the delete button.

Ding...

[OK]

Tang Shuo raised his hand to cover his eyes and exhaled

softly . His eyes were full of smiles , great... Wen Niannan stared at the TV in a daze after turning off the phone, and looked down at the smooth and clean skin on the back of his hand. .

When he stepped down after playing with the ridicule of the whole school, Tang Shuo walked over in the waiting area worriedly.

"What's wrong with you, Niannan? You are so good at ordinary times. Today suddenly...what's wrong with your hands? Let me take a look."

Tang Shuo looked at the blood oozing from the pair of white gloves. Glove view.

"Don't be like Tang Shuo, it's time for you to play, okay to watch when you finish playing?"

"But your hands are already..."

Seeing Tang Shuo looking at him anxiously, Wen Niannan was afraid that he would make a mistake on stage, so he quickly comforted: "It doesn't hurt, you come on stage, I will watch you play below, don't be distracted."

Tang Shuo then reluctantly went on stage.

Wen Niannan sat in the rest area and stared at the pair of blood-stained white gloves with a wry smile.

Listening to the beautiful piano sound and applause outside, I felt bitter and envy even more, looking down at the gloves in a daze.

"Niannan." Tang Shuo ran over immediately after the performance, shouting distressedly.

"I'll look at my hand, and I'll help you apply the medicine."

"No need for Tang Shuo, I can go to the infirmary to dress up."

"I know you don't like me like this, don't like me to follow you all the time, but I will take a look Is the wound serious or not?"

Wen Niannan raised his hand and gently took off his gloves, and the pain suddenly caused tears in his eyes.

Tang Shuo looked at the broken and blistered wounds on his fingers and the red and swollen back of his hands, feeling very sad.

"Who did it? Did someone bully you? Someone in your class?"

"No, I accidentally burned it when I poured hot water."

"How is it possible, this is obviously..."

"Tang Shuo! Tang Shuo, you are here Where? Come here!" came from behind