Chapter 93: He Actually Brought Shen Luoan

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Wen Niannan, whose face was not so good, with some worry in his eyes: "Niannan, let's go to the second floor. There are too many people here and it's noisy."

"Yeah." There

are really few people on the second floor, only twos and threes chatting. After drinking, Wen Niannan sat on the sofa by the stairs.

"My aunt told me about President Jiang's announcement of the project at the banquet, and I will ask people from the Gu Group to say something. A Sheng is not there, can you go up?"

Wen Niannan was slightly startled when he heard it, and lowered. Suddenly: "No...no, what am I going to do? I don't know anything about the company. You can go to

Yuanfeng . How can I speak on behalf of Gu without being in the company." Zhou Yuanfeng actually expected Wen Niannan to refuse, but Still feeling the need to ask his opinion, he nodded and agreed.

Not far downstairs, a group of people were talking and laughing around a person. The voice was loud. Zhou Yuanfeng squinted and looked at it. It was Qin Qibai.

Naturally, some people in the Qin family rushed to curry favor, but Qin Qibai downstairs still had that arrogant and arrogant attitude.

"President Xiao Qin, how is your father's health? Why didn't I see him here?"

"President Xiao Qin has made a lot of investments in projects recently, right? He really has a foresight."

"I heard that President Jiang is going to announce new projects next year today. Cooperative partner, which company can win this project, I think Mr. Qin took it away, congratulations!"

Qin Qibai heard about the new project, the smile on the corner of his mouth instantly solidified, and his face slowly became ugly.

"Yeah, this project is a piece of fat. President Xiao Qin is really amazing, quite the style of President Qin back then." —People

suddenly wondered: "Hey? I heard President Han said that the Gu Group was selected.

Why did Mr. Qin still be beaten on the ground by the president of the Gu family ? " "Really? Gu Yansheng took it?"

Not only did he not get the project, he was beaten on the ground by Gu Yansheng?

Many people around who were still complimenting Qin Qibo stopped silently, their eyes full of mockery.

When Qin Qibo heard Gu Yansheng's name, his face turned black, and his anger became even more intense. He pushed away and walked to the sofa to sit down.

Suddenly there was a commotion at the door. Qin Qibai looked at the door impatiently, but his eyes became fierce after seeing who was standing at the door.

It's Gu

Yansheng again... The people on the second floor are mostly Mr. Jiang's friends. Zhou Yuanfeng also walked over to greet someone he knew. Only Wen Niannan was sitting on the sofa alone, which was a bit conspicuous. People passing by gave him suspicious eyes from time to time. .

Wen Niannan couldn't sit still a bit, stood up and took a glass of wine like the others in the hall and walked to the stair chair, but stared at the wine glass in his hand in a daze.

He had never known that his mother knew Mrs. Jiang, and his father had never mentioned his mother's former friends to him.

His mother wants him to be happy and live for himself, but how can he abandon everything to be himself now?

There was a noise from the door, and it sounded like someone else was coming. Wen Niannan lightly shook the wine glass in his hand and looked at the door. Zhou Yuanfeng also went to the stairs and looked down in confusion.

When he saw the two people appearing at the door, Wen Niannan's pupils suddenly sank, and his eyes flickered slightly. It was Gu Yansheng... Isn't he coming... His

eyes slowly fell on the hand he was holding, and he saw him beside him. After who was standing, there was no surprise in his eyes. It was Shen

Luoan ... When Zhou Yuanfeng saw Gu Yansheng bringing Shen Luoan, he felt that this guy was crazy, and he was self-willed regardless of occasion.

Gu Yansheng actually brought Shen Luoan to the banquet. Isn't this just announcing his identity to everyone? Do you think that others have not read enough jokes?

Gu Yansheng took Shen Luoan's hand and walked into the hall. Several friends familiar with the business community stepped forward to say hello.

Those insiders who learned that Gu had won the project also walked over, and Gu Yansheng was surrounded by him in a short while.

"Mr. Gu, this is Mr. Gu's wife. The two are really good friends."

"Mr. Lu must be very pleased that Mr. Gu won this project this time. Congratulations, the tiger mother has no dogs."

Listening to the compliments of the people around you. Compliment, Shen