Chapter 120: Whose High School Music Is

Recently, there have been many discussions on the Internet after the identity was exposed, and the identity of Wen Niannan's mother Ye Xian was also picked up, and they all lamented that both her appearance and talent were inherited from her mother.

Wen Niannan tried to play the music score in his hand, and finally changed it, and finally put it in the file bag after finishing it.

An information notification sounded from the computer. Wen Niannan raised his eyes and glanced at the Weibo comment in the computer interface, and clicked on da Dear Dear Dear, can I invite you to participate in the fan welfare moment of this website recently? You only need to live online to answer some fan questions, about an hour or so, is that okay? Live online?

In the past, Wen Niannan would not agree, but now he knows how much fans protect him and how much he wants to like his fan interaction.

Yes, you can do it anytime,

"Nan Nan, I'm back." The voice of the car and Tang Shuo sounded at the door.

Tang Shuo took off his jacket and threw it aside and ran over, smiling: "The tune has been given to them. Let's go out for dinner today. We haven't been out for dinner for a long time."

"Okay."

Gu Yansheng had a clear head after drinking the sober soup. After a while, he raised his eyes and saw Tang Lúnxuan's expression on the side suddenly changed, and he walked towards him again.

Tang Lúnxuan took a step back subconsciously: "Mr. Gu, you

" Gu Yansheng is enough! What are you going to do! "

Zhouyuan Feng quickly got up and stood in front of Tang Xuan lún body stopped him, is afraid he will not awake drunk to enter.

" Go away! Don't be nosy! "Gu

Yansheng shook his dizzy head, and said impatiently. Tang Lúnxuan pushed Zhou Yuanfeng away and walked out, staring straight at Gu Yansheng, and said indifferently: "Do you usually treat Mr. Wen like this, President Gu?" Hit people when you are drunk? Mr. Wen's body wounds were caused by you like this? "

"What are you talking about!"

Gu Yansheng picked up Tang Lúnxuan's clothes and looked at him with an iron face, and shouted sharply: "I think you Qiyue don't want to live anymore!"

"You will only threaten the company with this trick. Is it?"

Bang

"Go to the left and smile, yeah!"

Tang Shuo took the phone and handed it to Wen Niannan to see the newly taken photos, with a smile on his face.

"Does it look good?"

"Well, it looks good." The

two of them had eaten and went to the pedestrian street and wandered around until the evening. Tang Shuo ran over to buy a flower petal pattern when he saw something for sale, and had to take a picture.

"Let's go over there and take a look."

Tang Shuo was about to leave when the phone rang suddenly.

Wen Niannan turned around and glanced, and asked in confusion, "Why don't you answer? Whose call?"

"It's the secretary next to my brother."

Tang Shuo answered the phone, and his face suddenly changed in the next second.

"Okay, I'll go over immediately."

Wen Niannan saw Tang Shuo's face suddenly changed and stood up, and asked: "What happened? Is it the studio?"