Chapter 127: Tang Shuo is a hundred times better than you

"Gu Yansheng, how did you know that I was dizzy and fainted? Are you watching my live broadcast?"

Gu Yansheng was startled, his eyes evasive and did not speak.

"Do you really... like Tang Shuo?" Gu Yansheng said solemnly, staring at the person in front of him.

Wen Niannan had a terrible headache. He helped the wall behind him so that he didn't fall. He really didn't want to bother Gu Yansheng who was making trouble, so he turned to go back.

Gu Yansheng was also a little angry when the like he really said was ignored by the other party.

"Wen Niannan! I already said that I like you, I like you, why do you still ignore me?" 

"What do you want me to do? "

"Yes, I'm watching your live broadcast these days, and that's how you responded to me. "

"Is Tang Shuo really that good?"

Gu Yansheng was a little panicked. He didn't understand why he had lowered his posture and actively admitted that he liked it, but Wen Niannan was still indifferent.

"What did you say..."

"What?" Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened, staring at the person in front of him.

Wen Niannan suddenly turned around and looked at Gu Yansheng with hatred in his eyes, his eyes were slightly red.

"Why!" Why do you like me to respond! Why do you give your true love I must respond! Why should my love be so humble and be trampled under your feet, and your love is nothing I want me to hold it in my hand!"

Wen Niannan glared at the people in front of him out of control, his body trembling violently because of the emotional fluctuations.

"Gu Yansheng, do you think you are something, the high-ranking President Gu? 

In your opinion, how precious your likes are, do you need me to be grateful? 

If you say false likes, I should pity you? 

If you want to pretend to be infatuated Go find Shen Luoan, don't come here to disgust me!"

Gu Yansheng saw that Wen Niannan's expression was a little wrong, and he reached out to help but was slapped away.

"Don't touch me! Disgusting!"

Wen Niannan felt that his headache was about to split, but the pain was less than one-thousandth of the pain in the three years of marriage...

It was ridiculous, and he said he liked it with a commanding tone.

"Wen Niannan, what's wrong with you... is it a headache?"

"No"

Gu Yansheng's face suddenly became ugly, stepped forward and held Wen Niannan's shoulders, and whispered: 

"What the hell do you want from me! Why do you deliberately ignore it? "

"Me? "

"You refused me this way to be with Tang Shuo? 

"What is good about Tang Shuo? Is it because Tang Shuo listens to you and follows you?"

"He is good at everything, Tang Shuo is a hundred times better than you A thousand times..."

Wen Niannan's mouth raised a bitter smile, and looked up at Gu Yansheng who was thunderous in front of him.

"He won't throw me over when I prepare a table of food, he won't push me to the ground and beat me into the hospital, he won't put me in the basement and let me cry..."