Chapter 149: True and false "eternal" wedding ring exposed

Wen Niannan curled up on the sofa with a cup of cow in his hand, looking at the phone, staring at the phone in a daze.

"Xiao Nian? What's wrong with you?" Father Wen saw that Wen Niannan was not quite right after coming back yesterday.

"It's okay... The studio has been busy recently, and I'm a little tired." After

the release of the new song, it immediately rushed to the top of the website, and fans on Weibo also started to post Weibo with the tag of the new song.

[The change of my favorite song, now the new song is not as sad as before, I am very happy to come out]

[The new song is really good, I listened to it many times, and all my worries disappeared after listening to it. ,'S music can still easily affect other people's emotions]

[I have listened to all the songs of Mingyue Studio, they are all very good, the big ones are really awesome]

One of them is Gu Yansheng and the fanfare is about to get married Now, the two people got married because they met. The picture shows the hands of the bride and groom with rings.

I saw that the ring was the same wedding ring style of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan, and was blessed and envied by many fans, and they reposted it on Weibo.

And there was a profile picture in the comment area that was a comment on the ring, but it unexpectedly caused a hot search the next day...

[This ring is called "Eternal". I remember a gentleman named Wen gave it to me a few months ago. I've seen it and want to repair the broken marks on the ring, but the ring in his hand is not real, it's fake]

Someone quickly took a screenshot of this comment and posted it on Weibo. Those who were eating melons and watching the excitement on the Internet were shocked. When they arrived, they joined in one after another, only to realize that it was not Mr. Gu who bought the fake, but the fake for his wife...

[Quit? Is the quality of this sky-high ring so bad? Mr. Gu is too stingy, and Mr. Gu is not short of money, why buy fake ones]

[Zong Gu's hands are indeed real. I let my friend who works in a famous jewelry store look at her and say that Mr. Gu's Really, but the real ring will not break, not to mention the eternity of the main workmanship]

[Since the one I bought is real, how can my wife wear it fake? ]

[I'll just say why this Mr. Gu's ring is so familiar. It turned out to be the "eternity" that was a sensation back then! I even gave my wife a fake, and this wave of cāo works by Mr. Gu is absolutely absolutely impossible]

[Plus one upstairs, Mr. Gu has a little lover and doesn't love the real at the time]

[It's disgusting, the wedding rings are all faked by others , Don't get married if you don't like it]

[Fuck! Sisters, look what I found! ! The fake Shen Luoan actually wore "Eternity" on his hands! In the photo, Shen Luoan was holding the drunk Gu Yansheng from the door at the Jiang family banquet. Shen Luoan was wearing the ring on his hand.]

Gu Yansheng slept in the study last night and woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. He was still holding the necklace tightly.

His eyes darkened, the necklace was put on his neck and he got up to take a bath in the room and changed his clothes.

Gu Yansheng stood in the bathroom with his eyes closed, letting the cold water hit his face and instantly became sober. It took a long time before he opened his eyes.

When he reached out to turn off the faucet, he saw the healed tooth marks on his hand, and his eyes flickered slightly.

He knew that Wen Niannan must hate him so much that he would bite so badly. Wen Niannan's xìng son has always been very calm, but that day, he was able to bite himself because of Tang Lúnxuan's incident.

After Gu Yansheng finished his clothes, he went downstairs to eat some breakfast and drove to the company.

"Do you think Mr., is he going to chase his wife back? Mrs. said he doesn't like Shen Luo'an. He listened to Mrs.'s music all night and chanted Mrs.'s name."

Aunt Lan looked at the static breakfast on the table and sighed. Tao.

Uncle Xu put down the tools in his hand and glanced at the car leaving outside, his eyes flashed slightly: "You also know the stubbornness of your wife. He can give everything for the marriage for the loved one without asking for anything in return, but they are now I'm divorced, and my wife doesn't love her husband anymore. Without this love... it will be difficult for the husband to try to restore the stubborn wife..."

Aunt Lan was taken aback, and then she sighed after she understood.

The person that the lady identified is very clear from the person who deliberately alienated it, just like to Tang Shuo at the beginning... When

Xu Shu thought of the news from Gu Zhuang received last night, a strange color flashed in his eyes and took the tool in his hand. Put the flower bed to loosen the soil for the sunflower.

Gu's Group Building

"According to our company's project requirements, we can continue to invest more... Gu? President Gu?"

Xiao Li saw that Gu Yansheng was dazed and did not respond, so he shouted twice.

Gu Yansheng came back to his senses, and after a few glances, he pointed out the shortcomings and deficiencies in the project contract, and found vulnerabilities in several projects in a row.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, but I didn't check it well and I came up here."

"Is there any news from the Jiang family?

Has the three new project cooperation been finalized?" The Jiang family suddenly reported that they were looking for a partner company and had been cooperating with the Jiang family. Naturally, the Gu Group also participated, and everyone thought that the Gu family had decided on their own.

But he didn't expect President Jiang to directly say that anyone is possible, and whoever has the strength will speak. He will not only look at the company's hugeness, but only look at the ability of the people in power, which is equivalent to slap Gu Yansheng in the face.

"Chiang recently went to see a few more superior power of the new company of young people, Qin Tang also met with."

Gu Yan Sheng eyes sank: "?? Tang Tang Shuo"

"Yes ... Chiang also boast Tang Shuo is talented in company management and he is very optimistic about him."

Xiao Li obviously saw President Gu's hand holding the contract squeezed tightly, and the contract paper in his hand was full of wrinkles.

Gu Yansheng stood up and walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows to look at the bell tower that showed the top in the distance.

Below that bell tower is the street of Mingyue Studio...

Gu Yansheng turned on his mobile phone to log in to the da website and clicked on the homepage.

Looking at the black head in a daze, he clicked on the new song again, and he clicked on the private message to edit the message...

[The new song is very suitable for the feeling you give me now, confident and dazzling, trying to shine, I like you very much, I love every song of you, thank you for spending so many nights with me]

Maybe it's because Wen Niannan doesn't know himself Who can say like so easily, don't be afraid to get the expression of disgust.

Fans' comments all said that the new song is of a different style and I like it very much, and some said that I saw it on Weibo and listened to it.

Gu Yansheng then remembered that he hadn't read Weibo for a long time, and clicked on Weibo.

As soon as I opened Weibo, I saw a Weibo promoting the new song from Mingyue Studio.

"The new song of the Great God is here again! This year's favorite song "Nirvana" is released! Come and listen, come and listen! "

Comments have a lot of say over the search from the heat, eat melon come and see the masses.

Gu Yansheng checked the hot search with some doubts. After seeing the bào on the hot search list, he froze and took a breath.

"Fake the wedding ring with President Gu"

Wedding ring...fake? How come I saw a lot of news that had just been published recently.

"Gu Yansheng used a fake wedding ring to deceive his wife for three years, but the real ring was given to his little lover Shen Luoan"

"The wedding ring is fake! Fans posted the same paragraph but accidentally broke the wedding ring. It is a fake ring."

Gu Yansheng saw the comment that led to the wedding ring to be repaired and found that she was really an employee of the brand store.

After opening the photo and zooming in, I found that the ring on Shen Luoan's hand is really eternal...

Why does Shen Luoan have this ring? He had given Wen Niannan the ring, so how could it suddenly appear in his hand...

Gu Yansheng looked down at the ring in his hand for a long time, and suddenly thought of something, his eyes were filled with confusion.

Shen Luoan deliberately wore a ring for Wen Niannan to see?

No wonder Wen Niannan was so excited and disgusting when he saw him holding the ring, no wonder he said that the ring was as false as marriage at the time of divorce... He knew it at that time...

He suddenly thought of what Wen Niannan said at the wedding, and his face was nervous The person who looked at him with a smile.

"For me, the wedding ring represents the testimony of our marriage. It is the button that binds us together. I will always wear it and never take it off. There will be no day when I take it off. It will be my greatest Things you treasure."

Gu Yansheng looked at the ring in his hand, covered his eyes, and said with a trembling voice: "But you... still took it off..."

The most cherished thing turned out to be fake. How did he feel at the time...

It took a long time for Gu Yansheng to put down his hand, his eyes flashed sharply, and he clenched his hand and looked out the window.

Shen Luoan! Shen Luoan did it again!

Gu Yansheng wanted to click in to save the picture, but accidentally clicked like.

At this time, Gu Yansheng was eager to know the truth of the ring and he himself had not discovered it.

Gu Yansheng looked at the ring map of Shen Luoan saved in the phone, his eyes were full of coldness, and he took the car key and left the company to Gu Zhuang.

He wanted to ask Shen Luoan himself, how he took the ring, and what he said during the kidnapping at the banquet...

Gu Zhuang

Gu Yansheng got out of the car and stood at the door of Gu Zhuang looking at the heavy house.

This is a place that several generations of the Gu family are unwilling to mention. They have been interrogating people who betrayed the Gu family since decades ago, whether they are descendants of the Gu family or outsiders who are not related by blood.

Gu's family rules... betraying others is a taboo... Whether it's a relative or a partner...

Gu Yansheng was hugged by a figure as soon as he was about to enter.

"Brother! Are you here too!"

Gu Yansheng frowned and flashed to avoid him, but was still strangled by the opponent.

"Let go." The man let go of his hand reluctantly.

"Gu Lin, I said, don't let me hear you call my brother again."

Gu Lin took a step back without speaking, lowered his head and said dully, "Yes, Mr. Gu."

Gu Yansheng turned and looked inside, cold.

"Where is Shen Luoan ?" "Inside, 卄! That slut is very delicate, even crying than a child, and I gagged his mouth. You didn't dare to let him go. How dare I let him go.

" Ok...Take me to see him, I have something to ask him."

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !