Chapter 133: Who's his family?

"Niannan, wake up... Niannan, don't scare me... Call the doctor!"

Gu Yansheng's ears were buzzing, he stared at Tang Shuo as he sat on the ground holding Wen Niannan and called for the doctor. The doctors and nurses both rushed. Run over and push people to the emergency room. First *out~

Tang Shuo was standing at the door with an anxious face outside the emergency room. When Gu Yansheng came over, a flash of hatred flashed in his eyes.

"Now you are finally satisfied? You hurt Nian Nan again and again, and his body is getting weaker and weaker now. Are you satisfied?"

Gu Yansheng looked at the unextinguished light in the emergency room, with guilt in his eyes: "I ...Unexpectedly, he would suddenly faint. What happened to his injury? Why did Wen Niannan bleed?"

Tang Shuo grabbed Gu Yansheng by the collar and roared angrily : "Do you still dare to ask? If you didn't threaten him with his father, you I thought that Niannan would be willing to take care of you? Now you have caused him to become what he is now. Are you willing to let him die?"

"Are you right? You let Wen Niannan hear the dialogue that made him pass out? !"

Gu Yansheng was scared when he saw Wen Niannan fainted with blood on his face... He was afraid that Wen Niannan would never wake up again... He was afraid that he would never see Wen Niannan again... Tang Shuo looked at his bloody hands, eyes sockets Slight redness.

"The injuries and suffering he has suffered now are all thanks to you. If you want him to be well, stay away from him..."

The door of the emergency room opened and the doctor walked out. Gu Yansheng immediately He stepped forward and grabbed the doctor and asked: "How is he? Is he bleeding out of a coma because of some illness?"

"He fainted because of insufficient blood supply to the brain caused by emotional stimulation. Recently, he must have suffered from insomnia for a long time. Mental pressure is great." The

doctor frowned and looked at the two people in front of him, and said: "His body is so weak and his legs have not recovered yet. You put him under such great mental pressure. Do you want him to die?"

"Which of you are his family members?"

"I am" 

"I am" 

Gu Yansheng and Tang Shuo said in unison, turning their heads and staring at the other party.

When the doctor saw this, he said, "He is already awake. Let him rest after returning . Remember not to let him get too stressed and lose control of his emotions." The nurse pushed Wen Niannan and walked over. Wen Niannan raised his eyes and looked at Gu Yansheng. It's calm and nothing.

Gu Yansheng was surprised by the hollow eyes, and his heart throbbed. He would rather Wen Niannan scold him a few words than see such eyes.

"Sorry... I lied to you..."

Wen Niannan did not look at him, but at Tang Shuo who was aside.

"Tang Shuo, let's go back. I don't want to stay in the hospital anymore."

Tang Shuo was taken aback, and stepped forward and replied, "Okay, let's go back."

Gu Yansheng choked on what he wanted to say, watching it gradually. The leaving figure lowered his head and clenched his hands.

At night, it rained heavily outside the house, lightning flashed across, and thunder blasted, the person on the bed suddenly woke up and sat up.

There was another thunder, and Wen Niannan pushed back in fear, and fell to the ground with a plop.