Chapter 90: Don't be afraid of me, I will protect you

Gu Yansheng stared at him upright, his eyes narrowed slightly, his eyes were a little loose, as if he was still not clear.

"Don't leave me, okay? Why don't you see your face clearly every time? I took your necklace away, and you will come back, right... You really are back..."

"I'm so sleepy, my eyes are about to I can't open it...you tell me not to sleep like at the time,

okay ..." Wen Niannan raised his eyes to look at the unconscious person, and said flatly: "Let go of me... Let go."

"Your voice is so good, and then you can talk to me ."

Would you like to say a few words?" Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng with a soft face in a bit of amazement, his heart was full of bitterness, his nose was sour, he lowered the emotion in his eyes and lowered his head.

Suddenly the chin was lifted up, but the movement was very light.

Gu Yan Sheng puzzled look at his face reddening eyes of Wen Niannan, ask stroking the face, blinked laughed: "You do not how to coax my head down, do what it??"

Looked at Gu Yan Sheng face that it is not shift The smile that opened his eyes was stunned for a while, that smile looked very much like the old boy Gu Yansheng.

Wen Niannan was frightened by his sudden contact, but he didn't dare to break free. His eyes dodge and he dared not look at such gentle Gu Yansheng, and his body trembled slightly.

Gu Yansheng held Wen Niannan's hand with the ring in one hand, and patted his head with the other hand: "Are you trembling? Don't be afraid, can I protect you? I will protect you for the rest of my life, not let others Bullying you."

"Don't cry, can I listen to you playing the piano?"

Wen Niannan dare not look into Gu Yansheng's eyes. He is afraid... afraid that he will believe the drunken words Gu Yansheng said when he is not awake. He is afraid that he will I was immersed in it again and couldn't get out again, panic trying to withdraw his hand and leave.

Grasping his hand but still holding it tightly, Wen Niannan looked at the two rings engraved with the same pattern slightly in surprise.

Gu Yansheng was drunk...he was talking in his sleep...thinking he was in a dream and would not remember him when he woke up.

"Thank you for saving me...Thank you..."

Listening to the drunk people thanking you over and over again, Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly and his lips were tight. He always remembered it, the one who remembered saving him.

Thank you... Luo... Luo An... So... I was talking about Shen Luo'an. I dreamed of Shen Luo'an...

"Let me see you... Why can't you see your face?"

Wen Niannan's face suddenly turned pale, and his voice trembled: " you know who I am? " "

Los An ...? " "

who rescued you? tell me! " "

... see ... see the face, why not see every time ... "

mouth toot Xi After a few sentences gradually disappeared and fell asleep, the hand holding Wen Niannan gradually loosened.

"You don't remember me at all... You turned him into a benefactor just because it was Shen Luoan when you woke up... but took away my most cherished necklace..."

"I think you love him, and he loves you truly Yes, looking at you both in and out, you laughed for him and

protected him everywhere. At that time, you were so stupid that you didn't break him in order not to make you sad..." Wen Niannan took a few steps back and sat down against the closet. He suddenly felt extremely quiet around him, and he was so foggy that he could not hear or see.

"Madam? Madam... Are you okay? Madam"

Xu Shu came in with a sober and soup, and saw Wen Niannan looking out the window in a daze. He was a little frightened.

Uncle Xu's voice came from Wen Niannan's ear, and his eyes slowly lit up again, seeing the person who looked at him worriedly, and looked at the sober soup at the table.

With a dazed expression, he asked, "Uncle Xu, what do you do to make sober soup?"

"What? Didn't you let your husband be drunk?"

"Oh...I let you cook it."

"Madam, what happened to you? do not scare me."

Wen Niannan glanced at the light above his head and said faintly: "It's okay, but

I'm a little tired..." "Take me sober soup."

Xu Shu handed the soup to Wen Niannan, looked at him with some worry, and said, "Madam When you are tired, go to rest, sir, I will take care of it."