Chapter 159: Unlocking Niannan Diary

"The diary has a password and it seems to attract him to open it, but the diary cannot be opened without a password when it is locked.

Gu Yansheng tried a few passwords, Wen Niannan's The birthday, Mother Wen's birthday, is still wrong.

Gu Yansheng looked down at the white coat in his hand and looked at the diary, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes. He tried the password... the password lock was opened...

"It turned out to be this password..." The password is Gu Yansheng's birthday...

Gu Yansheng took a deep breath and slowly opened the diary, and found that the date of the diary was written in 9 years. At that time, Wen Niannan was only fourteen or five years old... 

The first article was about Wen's mother. But when he turned to the second... third... Gu Yansheng's hand holding the diary suddenly froze, and his eyes were full of disbelief. 

I went to see my mother today and brought her favorite lily flower, every time I think When she was with her, I always played the piano left by my mother, as if she was still with me. My father hadn't eaten with me for a long time, and no one spoke with me, but now I can write the words after buying a diary. It's in the diary.

My father said to take me to the banquet, but I didn't want to go. I was afraid to see those children, but in order to make my father happy, I agreed. It seems to be Gu's family banquet, a very powerful company, I hope the banquet there will be a cake I like.

I am so happy that I went to the banquet today. I met an angel. He was dressed in a white dress as if glowing. He saved me who was deliberately locked up by those children. He is the best I have ever seen. I see the best person to play the piano. He was originally called Gu Yansheng, the heir of the Gu Group. His name is so nice. I really want to be friends with him.

Today I pestered my father to the banquet, and he saw him again. Surrounded by everyone, it is still the most dazzling existence, but I dare not go over and talk to him. I am very happy when I sit and watch him. I hope I can dare to talk to him one day.

I saw Gu Yansheng again at the banquet today. This time he talked to me. He handed me a handkerchief to wipe off the water stains on my body.

His name was embroidered on the handkerchief. I was so happy. I smirked for a long time. He saw it, he was really gentle and his voice was so good.

During this period of time when school is over, I will run from school to Gu Yansheng's school to watch him secretly. His school is far away. He was picked up by the housekeeper when I arrived. But today I saw him and he didn't. I took the car but walked back. I followed him secretly and looked at him. He seemed to have noticed me, and I was a little afraid to follow him. It was not polite. I would be very happy to see him today. Come tomorrow.

I saw him again today. I was so happy. 

He was wearing a blue jacket today ... It was raining today and he didn't hold an umbrella. I secretly put my umbrella in the place where he was waiting for the driver, and let me go home in the rain. I have a fever...

He was wearing a white tassel coat today, but he still chose to walk back by himself. It turned out to be at Zhou Yuanfeng's house... 

—Until

June 10... The diary was all about Gu Yansheng , and the lines were full of ignorant teenagers. The meaning of crush.

Gu Yansheng's hands were shaking when he flipped through a diary. He didn't expect Wen Niannan to have known him before high school.

It was mentioned in the diary that he had given a handkerchief. Gu Yansheng remembered that he had given a handkerchief to a child.

At that time, the man played a tune on the piano in the corner of the banquet. He heard it. He liked the sound of the piano very much. He thought this child was very talented.

He went to the bathroom to smoke a cigarette. He saw people who were angry with the water-stained clothes beside the sink. He felt very childish and cute, so he gave him a handkerchief.

But he didn't expect that the person was Wen Niannan... and the person who followed him all the time...