Chapter 198: What are you all hiding from me!

Usually Weibo related to Mr. Gu will surely rush into the hot search, but this time, instead of not, it was deliberately suppressed. 

"What are you looking at Niannan ?" Tang Shuo saw Wen Niannan watching Gu Yansheng's Weibo, his eyes sank slightly, and said with a smile: "Sometimes I do too I want to hand over the company to my subordinates and take someone I like to travel abroad. It feels like a good memory."

Tang Shuo's words made Wen Niannan stunned, turning off the phone and not touching it again.

Since Gu Yansheng can travel abroad without doing anything, why should I think about him every day?

"Brother Nan, Brother Tang Shuo said to pick you up for lunch at noon." Lingling blinked at Wen Niannan naughty.

"Yeah."

Wen Niannan, who had finished practicing piano, went to the coffee shop near the studio to buy a drink. As soon as he walked into the cafe, he saw Zhou Yuanfeng who was ordering.

Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at him and greeted him with a meaningful smile.

Zhou Yuanfeng ordered a strawberry cake and packed it, walked to Wen Niannan's table and sat down, and asked casually about the recent new song.

"Niannan, don't you want to ask me anything?" Zhou Yuanfeng leaned on the chair with his arms, and looked at the necklace around Wen Niannan's neck, his eyes flickering slightly.

Wen Niannan's face was unnatural and said: "Ask what? How do you feel as president?"

"I thought you would ask me where Gu Yansheng was , or other things about him." Wen Niannan paused and said: "Yuan Feng, I only talked to you when you were a friend. I don't want to mention anyone else. What's more... Why should I ask about a murderer."

"What if he is missing?"

Wen Niannan raised his head and said in error: "What..."

Zhou Yuanfeng sighed: "Gu Yansheng is missing, I can't contact him, he disappeared."

"Isn't he engaged to Shen Luoan...Why is he missing?"

Gu Yansheng wasn't with him at this time. Has Shen Luoan traveled abroad?

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the cake in his hand and said meaningfully: "I thought you knew that he was not engaged because he has someone he likes in his heart. He did a lot of things for the person he liked before he left."

Zhou Yuanfeng said . He got up and left the cafe, without revealing more.

Zhou Yuanfeng at the door sighed as he looked at the stupefied person at the table.

He knew that Wen Niannan didn't remember. Even if Gu Yansheng told him to conceal the truth before leaving, he still didn't want to watch Wen Niannan be kept in the dark by all the people close to him.

After seeing Tang Lunxuan recovering his memory, he knew that it was painful to be deceived, not to mention that Wen Niannan was deceived by all the most trusted people around him.

I checked the time of my watch and drove away from here.

He still did not do a few tasks that Gu Yansheng explained.

Zhou Yuanfeng looked down at the cake, eyes full of tenderness, and first brought the cake home to Tang Lunxuan.

But when he opened the door of the room, he didn't see Tang Lunxuan who was supposed to be reading, and the pair of glasses he bought was placed on the table.

The strawberry cake in Zhou Yuanfeng's hand instantly fell to the ground.

Tang Lunxuan left... he left without saying goodbye.

Qin Qibo picked up the wine glass on the table and shook it lightly, and laughed at himself: "I never thought that one day we would sit here and chat peacefully ." Zhou Yuanfeng looked a little tranced, and replied casually: "Neither did I expect. "

Qin Qibai received a call from Zhou Yuanfeng, which turned out to be a cooperation between the Gu family and the Qin family.

He thought it would be because Gu Yansheng's conspiracy did not agree, so he asked his father, but his father directly agreed.

Qin Qibai walked outside with the signed contract. He opened the contract and took a look, but because he didn't look at the road, he ran into someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't see it."

"Get out of the way."

Qin Qibai stiffened after hearing the voice and looked at the speaker. A man in a black suit with an indifferent expression was surrounded by a group of people.

"Xiao Qihao...Why are you?"

Xiao Qihao ignored Qin Qibo, pushing people away and going forward to leave.

"Stop! Don't you recognize me? Do you pretend to have amnesia!"

Xiao Qihao turned and walked over, staring at him coldly, and said solemnly, "Master Qin, please pay attention to your tone!

" Where have you been during this period of time? How did you become like this?"

Xiao Qihao sneered: "Is it related to you? Am I just a dog you raised? The dog you want to fight and scold you."

Qin Qibai's eyes There was a flash of guilt, and he opened his mouth to say something but was pushed away.

"I don't want to hear what you say. I still have projects to talk about, and I don't have time to play with Young Master Qin. Qin Qibai looked at the people who left surrounded by the crowd, with a look of disbelief.

Is this really the same Xiao Qihao? So disrespectful...

Tang Shuo came to the studio to pick up Wen Niannan at noon, and the two went to a newly opened music-themed restaurant.

"Is it beautiful? "

Well, it's beautiful." "

Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan tenderly, and said with a smile: "Niannan, look at the musical fountain over there, and the fluorescent piano over there..."

"Well, it looks good." "Wen Niannan responded to Tang Shuo absently.