Chapter 62: A Suit Wrinkled Deliberately

Ding Dong... The doorbell rang outside the door.

"Come on, wait a minute."

Shen Luoan opened the door and saw Gu Yansheng standing at the door, still carrying his favorite tiramisu in his hand.

"Is it cold? Come in now."

Gu Yansheng suddenly hugged Shen Luo'an after entering the room. He didn't let go and didn't speak for a long time, frightening Shen Luo'an.

"Yan Sheng? What's the matter, what happened?"

"It's okay, I just want to hug you, let me hold you for a while."

"Okay, you can hold it for as long as you want." Shen Luoan snuggled in his arms obediently in.

It took a long time for Gu Yansheng to let go, and stretched out his hand to rub the soft hair of the person in front of him.

"Did you not go to the company today?"

Gu Yansheng's expression changed, and slowly said, "My mother will come back tomorrow and let me take care of Wen Niannan at home. Yuan Feng is in the company."

"Zhou Yuanfeng?"

Shen Luoan's face was heard when Zhou Yuanfeng was back. Somewhat ugly.

"Does Mr. Zhou have full authority? Why does your mother want outsiders to manage Gu's company?"

"Yuan Feng is a good friend of mine who grew up with me since childhood. Our two families have been in close contact. My mother has always treated him well. Trust him extremely, and

let him rest assured." Gu Yansheng was a little confused that Luo An would ask about the company tonight, thinking that he was afraid that his rights would be given to others to worry about him, so he didn't think much.

"What's wrong with Nian Nan's body? Is it sick again?"

"No problem, the doctor said he was under pressure recently."

Shen Luoan said with guilt on his face and said uneasy: "Is it because of me? Because of the video? "

It has nothing to do with you, don't be guilty, it's his own random thinking."

Seeing Shen Luoan's guilty look, Gu Yansheng was distressed, and turned off the topic and coaxed: "Last time I saw you play the piano that you gave me, it was very easy. I will send it in a few days, okay? Wait until I see Buy it for you if you have a good one."

"Well, thank you Yansheng."

"Failed to suppress what you should have belonged to you. I have caused you to suffer so much. I am sorry for you."

Gu Yansheng has always felt guilty at the beginning. Agree to get married. If you didn't stop searching at the time, so much would not happen.

"Don't say that, I feel very happy."

Shen Luoan took Gu Yansheng's hand to the restaurant and sat down. The food on the table was his specialty. He raised a red wine glass and handed it to Gu Yansheng.

"Cheers!"

Gu Yansheng took the wine glass and looked at him dozingly: "Cheers!" The

two chatted very happily, and soon the wine in the bottle bottomed out. This meal took nearly two hours.

Shen Luoan drank too much and sat on the sofa dizzy, and Gu Yansheng went to the kitchen to make sober soup for him.

The phone rang suddenly.

Gu Yansheng was busy in his hands, and then tapped the speaker after connecting.

"Where are you, sir? Madam has been having nightmares calling your name. Would you like to come back and have a look?"

The thing in his hand fell to the floor with a snap, and Gu Yansheng looked back at Shen Luoan in the living room and took it. Turn off the speaker after the phone.

"No, what's the use of him having nightmares when I go back? Just let him shout and leave him alone."

"But sir, madam, he obviously..."

Toot...Toot...The phone was hung up.

Uncle Xu reluctantly put down the phone and looked at the person on the bed with cold sweat and painful expression. Gu Yansheng's name kept calling out.

Distressed walked over to hold the hand of a chaotic struggle, this bed people gradually quiet down, sighed: 

"?? You This is why it is so he obviously all of you, how do you be so stupid," hang up the phone Later, Gu Yansheng stared at the screen for a long time without moving.

"Yan Sheng, what was the movement just now?" Shen Luoan's voice came from the living room.

"It's because the spoon fell on the ground and couldn't hold it firmly. You sit for a while, I'll cook the sober soup, and then call you."

"Yeah."

Shen Luoan's eyes flashed with a bit of resentment, he was not drunk, and the content of the call just now was clear Clearly Chu.